Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

Gotta look cool when you're eating onigiri donuts

Simonorged

Cockleshell

ohohohohohhh I WANANANNTTTTT
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

LadyJackthePirate

"Anime Illustrations by Ilya Kuvshinov" (Enjoy the pictures!)
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Cockleshell

JUST A REMINDER THAT THIS IS CANON ARTWORK

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

It's hard to imagine that 10 years ago, people actually used names instead of just being "Anonymous"

Nichi

WANT

Kill la Kill - Episode 23: ShowHide

Mako leveled up!

Row-row fight da powah!

This ship's powered by Mako energy (You have no idea how long I've waited for an opportunity to make an FF7 joke about her -w-; )

Simonorged

How to keep and idiot busy.

Cockleshell

stewartsage

Cockleshell