Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

welp, I need to get fit now that the seasons are changing.

Also decided to become a United States Air Force Officer by joining AFROTC Detachment 730 "Steel Eagles" so I need to get physically in shape this summer before I am official.

Either going to be a Pilot, Combat Systems Officer (CSO) or Cyberspace Operations Officer(Most likely this since I'm going into Computer Info Sciences) either way I'm excited to be serving my county when I work my way through this.

Have some Freedom

Having RAF Pilot blood in me is what really pushed me to do this

Will probably be stationed near Russia in Europe because I'm learning Russian and they will want to utilize that fully because Putin is starting to be dumb

Chocofreak13

I lol'd at some of those. :3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Putinlaika.  Nice.

R63 Time.

Durarrara!!! cast

Harry Potter protagonists.

Cowboy Bebop cast

Bonk!

This exists as Marvel canon.  Natasha Stark.

Nichi

stewartsage

She's the best Fem!Scout there is~

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

The twelve steps aren't for everybody. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Nichi