Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: True. The fact there's a Civil War WAR OF NORTHERN OPPRESSION monument across from my grandma's office pisses me off. So fucking sick of how everyone glorifies that war in these parts, and as Stew once pointed out, Texas didn't do shit, so why are so many people here so obsessed over it?

Anyway, on an unrelated note, something I'd do if I was playing The Sims:

EDIT: Maid with gun. I like

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

alfonso_rd_30

AAAHHHHHHH!!!! IT'S BACK IT'S BACK IT'S BAAAACK!!!

OH GOODNESS i'VE MISSEED MY OS-TANIAC PEEPS SO MOOCH!!!!

Nichi

alfonso_rd_30

Almost a year without reading ya, peeps!

bought 2 HD in that time

stewartsage

I don't care what the war was, I don't mind memorials.  Wars kill people.  We should remember that.

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Cockleshell

Basically the sum of my life.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

Random Miku~

Must be a slow news day

Greatest cosplay ever?

...I'd totally wear one of these if given the chance >w>;

Cockleshell

stewartsage

Y6b helper pushing an eastbound coal drag into Roanoke.

N&W Consolidation in the yard.

Coal tipple accident, February 1960

Mixed train to Norton, VA departs Bluefield, WV.

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell