Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 23, 2014, 07:35:56 PM
how weird of a 50's propaganda poster to be so accepting. :0

Just what I thought ...

@Stew: It just now occurred to me that Sweetie Belle's hairstyle reminds me an awful lot of Bon Bon's....

Is it too early to concoct a headcanon that the two of them are second-cousins or something? : O

ETA: Mother of Celestia, it just occurred to me that Bon Bon's canon name is Sweetie Drops....

Nichi

stewartsage

Nichi

I saw one of those on eBay a while back. I want it >w<

LeaflameSD

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Coiled steel rolls for making cans (canstock) was a very awkward cargo to handle.  In a traditional boxcar, you end up wasting a lot of space so you can back the forklift back out.  The B&O stuck the doors at the end of the car and voila you can fit in two more rolls for a full car.

The night rocks

Two of the B&O's I-12 class cabooses soldier on in the winter of 1967 in Toledo.

Dr. Kraus

HAHAHAHAHAHA RUSSIAN TROOPS ON UKRAINE'S BORDER, PUTIN IS GOING IN HAHAHAHAHAHA THE GLORIOUS HAPPENINGS!

HAHAHA RUSSIAN INVASION IS HAPPENING THEN MERICA/NATO TRY TO GET IN ON IT, THIS HAPPENS HAHAHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHBqJj0znYo

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LadyJackthePirate

And lastly, David Tennant as a woman

Ok, I lie....this is last because it made me tear up. Dam you interwubs.

"It's Been An Adventure, Mr. Fredricksen."
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Cockleshell

Nichi

@Cockle: Mako as a hoverboard. I approve -w-