Chocofreak13

xD

*sigh* reminds me of olive...
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

@Choco: The answer is yes.

Simon was here :P

Nichi

@Simon: They pretend that happens because they know everyone in that pic would be a lot more pissed off at each other, due to Mario Party LOL

EDIT: MINECRAFT DONUTS

...and a seahorse

Chocofreak13

HOLY SHIT IT'S A KELPIE GET THE FUCKING CAR

also, I want one of the donuts. why do I get the feeling they're from voodoo donuts? -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

WHOOOOOOOOO

but doesn't that belong in RPT Goes Wild?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Grumpy Cat~ >w<

How do you make icey roads more dangerous? Mario Kart it

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cockleshell