Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

I don't know what this is but I love it.
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13 she/they

that's what they get for making a connector that's the same shape upside down. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: I don't get the caption, but I like the owl handpuppet xD

Chocofreak13 she/they

google is turning up nothing so as far as I can tell this is some inside joke among them two.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm. Still, owl handpuppet xD

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

This sounds like some Nightvale wannabe :\

Chocofreak13 she/they

probably. but it still makes me giggle.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I've even posted that poster before.

Chocofreak13 she/they

I know. I saved it because it made me giggle.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Good!  Scarfolk is hilarious.


Pullman sleeper Hampden-Sydney College, owned by Norfolk & Western after the Pullman divesture.


Same class, a 10 roomette - 6 DBr sleeper, later in life.  N&W sold their sleepers to the Pennsylvania Railroad in 1963.  Pennsy converted them into regular coaches of various capacities with a snack bar, Penn Central used them for commuter service.  This is the former Roanoke College in 1975.


N&W K Class waits in the Columbus yard.


Baltimore and Ohio E-27 takes on sand at Buckhannon.


K Class at Richmond Union.


Y6 on an extra freight passes another K waiting to depart Columbus.

Chocofreak13 she/they

sweet trains bro.

and the Don't campaign makes me snicker so much I now have an urge to do doodles of my characters/me doing what you did in that picture.

("Remember, Suitors DON'T"
"Even Black Hawks DON'T"
"You'd better DON'T" )
click to make it bigger

Nichi


A show that, like Megas XLR some 10 years after it, was too good to last

Chocofreak13 she/they

okay, that made me crack up a bit. xD;
click to make it bigger