Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJackthePirate

And a colored pencil goldfish
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

I love those dresses *w*

...and now, the badass that is Laharl

Ooh, banana~

Chocofreak13

so THAT'S where K.Rool took the bananas! :0
i want a plushie of Laharl so hard. he is just made of so much HNNNNGGGGHHH for me it's not even funny. ;^;

@jackie: dat fish is beautiful. :0
dem dresses are even MORE beautiful, though. do want. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So I have Excalibur in FF6

FOOL!

Chocofreak13

i tried to imitate the "FOOL!" and ended up kind of hurting myself.

click to make it bigger

Nichi

xD

"I can't help you if you won't let me read the error code"

...and now what is apparently an actual slide from Nintendo's E3 2003 press conference that I'd totally slip into a presentation on the history of anime as a joke

Sherlock's got mad detective skills, yo

Chocofreak13

ELEMENTARY!!!

and i should totally put that in the presentation for next year. xDD
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

@Kari: I think it's actually a clip from the UK Sherlock series; given that nobody I follow on Tumblr acknowledges that the US version, Elementary, exists -w-;;

NejinOniwa

>gravitational stimulation from behind
>firing 3 HEAVY machineguns at once
>ALL THIS VIBRATION MAKES ME MOAN SEXUALLY.JPG

Why are you so based, Nobunagun.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@pent: i was just making an
interjection.
@jackie: i n'awwww'd so hard. >w<
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

I stole this from a tumblr post:

a guide to uk cities for foreign people

- manchester:gays. you will probably get mugged.
- liverpool:like manchester, but less gay. you will definitely get mugged.
- newcastle:probably quite good for canadians as exists in permafrost and has never left the 90s.
- leeds:it's a lot cheaper than london
- bradford:leeds but awful
- nottingham:gun death capital of the uk!
- derby:intense rivalry with nottingham, literally no one else in the country or world gives any fucks about this.
- hull:violently resist anyone who attempts to take you here
- leicester:i'm not sure this is a real place
- york:this is an illustration from the top of a christmas biscuit assortment
- birmingham:NO.
- brighton &amp; hove:more gays. is only a pretend city. mild to moderate chance of mugging. contains some deeply annoying hippies.      basically if san francisco was british.
- portsmouth:there is literally nothing here.
- southampton:exactly the same as portsmouth but smells of off milk
- bristol:you have a 1 in 10 chance of ending up in a bbc recording. everyone sounds like a farmer or bob marley.
- cardiff:you have a 1 in 5 chance of ending up in a bbc recording, and a 1 in 3 chance of being glassed.
- plymouth:post apocalyptic wind tunnel full of drunk sailors pissing on depressed hookers. do not enter.
- penzance:everyone here is from london now.
- london:no one from london is actually from london and even breathing is expensive.
- cambridge:windy and full of equal amounts of homeless drug addicts and public schoolboys. the junkies are nicer.
- oxford:same number of cunts as cambridge but easier to escape from due to all-night bus to london
- edinburgh:a goth turned into a city. basically london but slightly more scottish.
- glasgow:it is impossible to tell whether people are angry or happy.
- aberdeen:las vegas at the point when vegas starts crying uncontrollably
- belfast:do not order "an irish car bomb" OR "a black and tan" here.
- wolverhampton:really, really don't.
- norwich:count people's fingers. mutations walk here.
- coventry:like plymouth, bombed flat in ww2. like plymouth, failed to take the hint. like plymouth: do not alight here.
- sheffield:poster-child for world war 3. good luck finding somebody with teeth.
100% tru

Nichi

Since I just beat FF6, and the only other game in the franchise I've beaten is FF7, have a pic of me Terra with Tifa, as bunnygirls -w-

Chocofreak13

n'aw. ^^

@Jackie: I lol'd so hard. and now I want to visit Edinburgh. -w-
click to make it bigger