Simonorged

Cannibals, how far will they go?
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

that baby is adorable.

@nej: lolwutseriesisthat
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

that gif has a point, kids these days seem to forget that it wasn't too long ago that touchscreens weren't even a thing. >>;
(i heard one time something i'm going to do someday:
"I get to tell my kids that i'm older than the internet, and that is going to blow their minds." :0 )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Kari, Kriz: Hell, I'd blow most kids minds by saying that I remember a time before PlayStation 2 came out; when here we are with the PS4 already out

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 08, 2014, 02:46:34 PM
that baby is adorable.

That baby is adorable?

THAT BABY IS DELICIOUS.

Nichi

LOL -w-;

I must go to this McDonald's *w*

stewartsage

Dr. Kraus

So, guess what guys? I've decided to enter a programme here at my school to enter the Energy job sector here in Pennsylvania because I'd be pretty dumb not to jump into making possibly $80,000-$100,000 starting salary.

This is all thanks to Natural Gas entering a huge role here in Pennsylvania, the programme I'll be starting is part of Marcellus Shale.

Here is a map of how much gas we are sitting on top of here in West PA

This is what Marcellus shale looks like

In short, this is a layer of rock deep underground that has a TON of natural gas! They just started building 15 different HQs of energy companies 20 minutes out from where I currently live. I'll still be working in the same computer field that I wanted to be a part of in a way but i'll have a much more stable job and benefits!

NOW HAVE SOME GIFS

NejinOniwa

Fucking bomber grape. FUCKING BOMBER GRAPE.
SO BASED!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Because we need a steampunk GIR

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.