Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Chocofreak13

i want to save that but opera's a stupid bitch and i want to smack her. >:[
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Salvador Dalí in collaboration with Walt Disney

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

i need to know what series that is. ;v;

current Gaia avatar (background is standard stock background and doesn't show up elsewhere)

this year's Christmas Gaia avatar

i know most of you don't care for the site, but it can be fun to play around with the items and such. here's a creator with my inventory if you want to play with my stuff.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's Tokyo Ravens one of my picks for the current season. Very recommended. Kon is fucking kyuwt.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

oh god
oh god that was so cute
oh GOOOOOODDDD >w<
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Last steam engine in regular service in the US, 1977

Oh Hellboy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cockleshell

Guess who just watched Rebellion.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LadyJackthePirate

To correct that headline, Miles became Batkid and was assisted by Batman on his crime-fighting tasks. An entire cast and crew made all of this happen for this child... Despite all the horrid aspects of our society, the kindness that can be found in people redeems it all.

Chocofreak13

i like your other avatar, but whatever makes you happy. and i still want to know what that signature is from. :00

@jackie: that is fucking amazing. -w-
@cockle: dat madoka is adorable. -w-
@stew: that train is beautiful. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger