Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Indeed. Well, the closest we have is the bowling minigame on Mario Party

As for Virtual Boy, it did have a few other noteworthy lengthy games beyond Wario Land. For instance, a Gauntlet clone that happens to be the first Shin Megami Tensei game released in the US (Japanese cover shown, as the US cover is hideous)

There was also a turn-based strategy game based on SD Gundam

Chocofreak13

ooo, i want to play that second one. is there a VB emulator?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. It's how I was able to play Virtual Boy Wario Land; since I'm too cheap to get the system :3

Chocofreak13

the system's damn near impossible to find anyway. -w-;

me right now:
click to make it bigger

Nichi

:3

So, out of boredom, I give you Kirk, Gardenia, and Penti-chan as The Maid Brigade

(Apparently, the blue and pink maid costumes are no longer gender-locked, yet the black one that Gardenia is wearing still is. Go figure)

Chocofreak13

you mean it still IS gender-locked, or it never was?

and black is a "neutral" colour. though i never have and never will wear a pink shirt. in fact, outside of my mother, the last person i saw wearing one was a guy. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; I meant it still is. Fixed it -w-;

Also, I wore a pink dress in some older trap pics LOL

Chocofreak13

i like pink dishware and pink food. that's about it, though. :\ (oh, my pink hair was actually pretty sweet.)
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

My favorite is where his shirt catches fire.

http://www.eso.org/public/news/eso1333/ (If you want to know what the picture is about)
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

NO HOMO IN OMOH

also, that's what he gets for cooking with his shirt on. conversely, you should never cook bacon with your shirt off.

and yet another reason to love the stars. ^^

EDIT: ALL OF MY NOPE
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Chocofreak13

i might hate frosting, but that is just damn pretty. :0
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

4CHAN HAS PREDICTED OUR FUTURE

SOMEONE INTERPRET THIS
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL ^^;

So, because I recently found all my old MapleStory pics from '09 to early '11, I decided to update this old infopic on my characters; showing all their costumes over the years

Chocofreak13

someday you'll meet a random character, and it will be me
click to make it bigger