Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

This came in the mail today from Japan, the other half will come in the new year.

We need more POWAAAAAAAAAR

Race Queen Meiling

Mazda RX-7, I'll end up with one of these babies in my driveway some time in the next year hopefully

Nichi

Nice. As far as Japanese cars, I'd want a Toyota AE86 (The car from Initial D)

Bella

I want a nice, sensible Subaru Forester:

Dr. Kraus

@Pentium: good luck with that but those are JDM only from what I remember, really hard to get outside of Japan
@Bella: SUBARU I despise these cars for the kind of people who ruin them and drive them. Fuck'n ricers tint the windows, rip the badges off, stick twin turbos, rip the clutch EVERY SINGLE GEAR CHANGE HOLY SHIT CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN TO NOT HIT THE REV LIMITER BEFORE YOU CHANGE MY GOD THAT POOR AWD CAR THAT SHOULD BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF ITS LIFE RIGHT NOW IN THE COUNTRY SIDE WITH THE MUD AND SNOW AND AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That sums up my feelings about Subaru's

Nichi

There actually was one in the Dallas area I was considering trading the Spirit for, but they had already sold it by the time I called :\

NejinOniwa

As long as it's got a nuclear fusion engine, I'm fine with just about any model of car.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

subaru is the only model of car mum buys anymore, because it's the only one that stays useable in the local winters. not without its bugs (as evidenced by the end of the red outback.....ouch...), but that's more human error than the car.

future vehicles include

Rena

Helba
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

If my car ever bites the dust I'd probably buy something similar.

or just buy the same car again used from somewhere if any outlast mine  ::)

of course, there are always other options

Nichi

Nice

...and now for something completely different: an owl YA RLY

Bella

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on August 26, 2013, 07:26:58 PM
@Bella: SUBARU I despise these cars for the kind of people who ruin them and drive them. Fuck'n ricers tint the windows, rip the badges off, stick twin turbos, rip the clutch EVERY SINGLE GEAR CHANGE HOLY SHIT CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN TO NOT HIT THE REV LIMITER BEFORE YOU CHANGE MY GOD THAT POOR AWD CAR THAT SHOULD BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF ITS LIFE RIGHT NOW IN THE COUNTRY SIDE WITH THE MUD AND SNOW AND AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That sums up my feelings about Subaru's

I chalk it up to cultural differences. I'm from New England so when I think Subaru I think hearty, salt-of-the-earth folks who wear flannel and jeans, shop at farmers markets, listen to NPR and may or may not own a few chickens and a milking goat. And lesbians. If I hear one more lesbians-love-Subarus anecdote I will have an aneurysm.

Chocofreak13

see, neither of those archetypes fit my mum. she's hearty, but wouldn't be caught dead in flannel. she's around chickens routinely, but haven't owned them since i was 6 and got my picture in the paper due to fowl legal trouble.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Take a look at my tits:
Spoiler: ShowHide

And ass:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

i can tell it's a super six, but what make/model is it?
click to make it bigger