Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

damn right. >:3

been uploading a buttload of pics to the gallery lately. i reccomend checking them out if everyone hasn't already. -w- (most, if not all, have been sourced from untapped sites, and include a bunch of OS-kun pics, so there's bound to be something fresh for you to see. ^^ )
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

@leaf: trololol. xD
@stew: dat tea party. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

alfonso_rd_30

LeaflameSD

*pets*

Chocofreak13

i wonder if your CIRNO can used ICE BEAM. :3

@stew: it wasn't displaying for me before, but the first image of your last post made me lol. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Leaf: I'm interested in Touhoumon now *w*

Simonorged

Spoiler: ShowHide

It wasn't my fualt, it was Captain Morrgan

Just like Jose Cuervo made you ride the floor buffer?

EXACTLY!!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Quote from Jeff Foxworthy
Simon was here :P

Nichi

...and now, Cars that Penti would like to own:

Something Kari will approve of. My mom has one of these waiting to be fixed up, except hers is a 4-door version

Beetles are cool. You can't argue with a car that has the engine where the trunk should be, and the trunk where the engine should be -w-

Yes, a Mini. "It's not the size of the car that matters, it's how you use it"

I used to have an Omni. Best car I've ever owned and Stew will probably laugh at me for that

The Saturn S-series coupe 2-door version of the Bella-mobile :3 (My brother-in-law used to have one of these, and it was kickass)

Probably the only Chevy I'd willingly own, because the El Camino is cool

My Little Pony A classic Mustang

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

@pent: that i do approve. and there's a classic beetle in the neighborhood behind my grandparents'. it's red. -w-
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

So, because I've decided to go to community college (CCAC) because John Carroll would cost $160,000 over four years while I can go to CCAC for $80 - $150 a year (after government grant) for two years and then transfer over to CMU (Carnegie Mellon University) for the final two years for $40,000 a year (before aid). In doing such a thing, I get a new car because we can use the money that would otherwise be spent on my college tuition on one of these babies:

2014 Ford Mustang V6 (This is a 2014 V6 with the pony package but they look the same, mine will have 19-inch black tires probably...)