Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

The bookstores tend to overcharge, royally (even the used book stores), and their copics are so far out of my price range it's not even funny. <<

Chocofreak13

what, they charge over suggested retail price of $6? how much more? :\

(you should still count yourself lucky. not many people have access to full-scale spectrums like that.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Something I think we all can agree on; especially me and one of my clones Stew

First Generation forever!

Metapod used Origami!

Chocofreak13

notice the unicorn in the picture. :3

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

>mfw I open a new bank account and start it out by throwing a $300 check in there, bitches was impressed

>mfw my dad starts dropping bitches with a additional $350 going in with my $300, jaws were dropped

>mfw I flashed a additional $150 in COLD HARD MUTHA FUCK'N CASH PRIZEZ

>mfw The GAR level within the building was reaching its maximum level and I was told to leave

>mfw I turned my swagga on and walked the fuck out of there

>mfw I got home and looked at the transaction receipt

>mfw I went to work later and was told I get my first pay check on Friday, that's another $150 going in. (repeat every two weeks)

Yea, I be rolling in dem moneyz.

Just gotta wait for my ATM and Debit cards to come in the mail, that will take until Saturday...

Chocofreak13

my mum and sister have been hounding me to get an account. :\

hot.

hotter.

hottest. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

I wanna get a bank account....... but I'd probably only have like, $20 in it.......

/Foreverpoor .______.

Nichi

I has bank account...but it only has $1 in it until my next paycheck ^_^;;;

Chocofreak13

my sister's bank doesn't have a minimum balance requirement. so i'm considering opening an account there. :\ (there's also the $50 bonus  incentive. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mine only required a first deposit of $50. After that, it'll stay open as long as I have at least $.01 in there

Nurse Joy would fit in well at my work xD

Chocofreak13

she's lonely. ;v;

what bank do you use? whatever it is it sounds pretty damn sweet. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I use Capital One.

As a fair warning, I think the reason mine stays open even when there's only $.01 in there is because my paycheck is setup for direct deposit; they have to leave it open lest it cause problems for them from my employer

Chocofreak13

ah, okay.

and i didn't realize capital one was a bank in addition to a credit card company. xD
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Bank account one currently has about £750 in it.  Which will be remedied at the end of the month.

Bank account two has about £15,000 in it.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Now I'm going to need your account numbers and PINs folks