Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

what, they charge over suggested retail price of $6? how much more? :\

(you should still count yourself lucky. not many people have access to full-scale spectrums like that.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#5041
Something I think we all can agree on; especially me and one of my clones Stew


First Generation forever!


Metapod used Origami!

Chocofreak13 she/they

notice the unicorn in the picture. :3

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

>mfw I open a new bank account and start it out by throwing a $300 check in there, bitches was impressed



>mfw my dad starts dropping bitches with a additional $350 going in with my $300, jaws were dropped



>mfw I flashed a additional $150 in COLD HARD MUTHA FUCK'N CASH PRIZEZ



>mfw The GAR level within the building was reaching its maximum level and I was told to leave




>mfw I turned my swagga on and walked the fuck out of there



>mfw I got home and looked at the transaction receipt



>mfw I went to work later and was told I get my first pay check on Friday, that's another $150 going in. (repeat every two weeks)



Yea, I be rolling in dem moneyz.

Just gotta wait for my ATM and Debit cards to come in the mail, that will take until Saturday...



Chocofreak13 she/they

my mum and sister have been hounding me to get an account. :\


hot.

hotter.

hottest. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

I wanna get a bank account....... but I'd probably only have like, $20 in it.......

/Foreverpoor .______.

Nichi

I has bank account...but it only has $1 in it until my next paycheck ^_^;;;

Chocofreak13 she/they

my sister's bank doesn't have a minimum balance requirement. so i'm considering opening an account there. :\ (there's also the $50 bonus  incentive. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mine only required a first deposit of $50. After that, it'll stay open as long as I have at least $.01 in there

Nurse Joy would fit in well at my work xD

Chocofreak13 she/they

she's lonely. ;v;

what bank do you use? whatever it is it sounds pretty damn sweet. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I use Capital One.

As a fair warning, I think the reason mine stays open even when there's only $.01 in there is because my paycheck is setup for direct deposit; they have to leave it open lest it cause problems for them from my employer

Chocofreak13 she/they

ah, okay.

and i didn't realize capital one was a bank in addition to a credit card company. xD
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Bank account one currently has about £750 in it.  Which will be remedied at the end of the month.

Bank account two has about £15,000 in it.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Now I'm going to need your account numbers and PINs folks


Chocofreak13 she/they

is that dirpy's unicorn cousin?

(and for that matter, what happens if a pegasus and a unicorn fall in love?)

@red: *___* that's a lot.


here, have some rainbows and some homestuck:








click to make it bigger