Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

zjhentohlauedy

that white dog looks like the one our neighbor has XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13 she/they

so cute. <33
also, we have found twilight's key to sparkletude:


(i knew it)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't know why, but I crack up every time I see this picture:


Chocofreak13 she/they

.....that's a parody movie.


....right?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think it's just a slightly photoshopped picture
Also, I've never seen Starship Troopers. You may laugh now

Chocofreak13 she/they

i've only seen one of the star wars movies.....AND IT WASN'T THE ORIGINAL
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Kari, just go sit in the corner.  You fail.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

This is what I think of every time somebody brings up the PS3 game, Heavy Rain:


Dr. Kraus


Chocofreak13 she/they

@red: *kicks*

i'd ask for a favour from you, but you won't get to it in time. :\


watching this. :3
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 20, 2011, 11:00:34 AM


I LOLVE GMODDD
i love you for this. this was my wallpaper for all of 2010

Nichi

#3971
I eventually plan on getting Gmod. Then, to figure out how to make my own movies using it, like what I see on YouTube...

In other news, this guy saw a wiggly tree:

(This being a picture I took for my log on my Pokémon Crystal run, but I left it off for a different quote from the same character)

Chocofreak13 she/they

#3972
is that original crystal or a remake?

also, that sudowoodo was awesome. ^^

EDIT: when i tried to look up sudowoodo, the browser stalled:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/websitemishmash.png
and OSC got mixed with bulbapedia. :3
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 20, 2011, 05:32:59 PM
is that original crystal or a remake?

also, that sudowoodo was awesome. ^^

EDIT: when i tried to look up sudowoodo, the browser stalled:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Chocofreak13/websitemishmash.png
and OSC got mixed with bulbapedia. :3

holy tabs, you need to learn to browse sparingly.

Chocofreak13 she/they

this is nothing. you should have seen it earlier, before i closed all the ebay tabs. :3
click to make it bigger