Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

finally, a good reason! ^^

VIVA LE LUCI!!

EDIT: also, just because i love the quote that goes along with this:

"But he can't get a clear shot. Too dizzy, and with all that C4 under Deuce's HAT, firing would be a bad idea.

MY GOD HE'S THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING.

Clearly dealing with a criminal mastermind here."

MY GOD HE'S THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

@nejin: So many labcoats, so little time!

older 4coma I found around danbooru, I'll upload to the gallery right after this post but I need an admin to accept it along with all the Green Dam images I uploaded...

Chocofreak13

i feel so useless since the picbomb died....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You can always try to start over, after I finish my crusade for pics (Of course, with the exceptions of 2k, ME, and 7, I'm focusing mainly on characters I feel are under-represented in our gallery; like Homeo or MacOS 7.5-tan)

Anyway, here's a picture of Gardenia finding herself in an area that is just a little creepy. Also, it's nighttime here, when it's daytime in all the surrounding areas

Red-Machine

Dude, she had over 12,000 pics.  You can't just start over that kinda endeavour...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

That's why I said "try"; since all of it is floating around the internet somewhere, even if it'd take a very long time to build everything back up. It's not like when I lost all the comics I made from a span of '01 to early '05; those I had no backup for, and have been forever lost in time.

Besides, it may sound like an impossible task, but one needs to do as the great Kamina once said and go beyond the impossible

NejinOniwa

Excellent thinking, sapling.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 12, 2011, 08:40:30 AM
Dude, she had over 12,000 pics.  You can't just start over that kinda endeavour...

you mean 14,000. :\

nyan nyan~
click to make it bigger

Bella

DAT

KYON

AND HIS

WIDE

RANGE

OF EXPRESSIONS

NejinOniwa

Take a look at the rest of KyoAni workages, and you'll recognize that it's more of a case of DAT KYOANI'S range. But yeah. =w=
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Nichi

I may have posted this before, but dammit; I have Lucky Star on my mind:

Also, on the subject of Haruhi:
Mi-Mi...Mikuru Beam!

Alex_Reetz

@pentium
cute mikuru figure.