Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

@kraus: to be honest, i didn't even notice that.

but yeah, bad grammar is a pet peeve of mine (can you blame me? i was in a class of sophomores and juniors this past semester, and all except me, the teacher, and maybe 2-3 other people sounded like they hadn't graduated from the 3rd grade. and one of the people with the good grammar didn't speak english as her first language. ><;;; ).


teacher says learn your language. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Tell your laptop to go charge itself:

Krizonar

Macbook Air doesn't need a charger, it sends the electricity from the outlet, through the air, to the power port, I swear!

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa


HA HA HA HA HA.
Never gets old.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Krizonar



Chocofreak13 she/they

why does it look like there's a disk on top of his head? :\

also, while lum no love song has calmed me down, this was earlier:
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

it's a TM!

and it was giving me that a lot too :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

idk if i do that to people, but it's always a tad annoying, especially since i tend to make large posts. :\

also, that's what a TM looks like? i always thought it was more like a little badge thing. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

You've done it to me a couple times, lol


nah, they're discs o3o

Nichi

I've had it happen several times; like during the "nerd war" in the member pictures thread, where once my post was ready to go, I was interrupted with it letting me know there where 6 new posts made since I started typing mine.

In other news, Gardenia had a run-in with some evil monkeys the other day:

Chocofreak13 she/they

scary looking. and as for the nerd war, i'm being driven out of some topics because i just don't know what to say. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I often find myself part of topics where a flame war breaks out, leaving me trapped and often slightly confused...

Anyway dawg, I heard you like memes; so I put a meme in your meme so you can LOL while you LOL