Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

NejinOniwa


IRC pls
Wat are you doing
IRC
STAHP
YOUR GOING TOO FAST
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

BUT I DON'T HAVE AN 8-INFINITY EXABIT UPLINK DAMNIT
I'M GETTING WORRIED HERE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

IF IT IS TAINTED THEN RUN THE VIRUS SCAN
OR THE GOVERNMENT SCAN
WHICHEVER YOU THINK WILL BE MORE EFFECTIVE
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Chocofreak13 she/they

i lol'd. -w-

also, sweet trains bro. :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

so the government shutdown affected our cats, too.....those bastards!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#9623

Aigis is best fighter


Junpei might have just realized I'm the star of an RPG


Chie and Yukiko at a festival. I approve -w-


MC doesn't like Twilight

LeaflameSD


LadyJackthePirate

Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

@Leaf:

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY; ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST

LeaflameSD


LadyJackthePirate



Comment attached: "so my dad texted me at school saying "turn in your late work or the greenhaired hippie gets it"

and sent me this picture"

(Via Tumblr)
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

Seen it -w-

Also, the girl on the right here? Totally has the sort of peacoat I wished I had, although mine is still nice