Chocofreak13

i want to find a way to do that thing with the building :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

it would have been more fun if clicking it actually did something. :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That feeling when you're reading random wikipedia articles and realize "hey, that one stands in my hometown!" And then you come across another one not ten lines down. Not to mention the two stones reportedly built into the floor of the Uppsala Cathedral...

Runestone county, lol.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

lucky, getting to live someplace where something exciting happens. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

More like, someplace where something exciting HAPPENED, some 900 years ago.
But hey, I can live with that ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Kari: Try living in Palestine; it's even worse :\
Also, I didn't think of it in time, but perhaps I should have linked to a random OS-tan video to that Start button GIF -w-;

...And now, an unrelated but really nice image

Staplers are best weapon

Because everybody needs a GIF of Pikachu and Eevee high-fiving

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :3

...and now, MapleStory time with your favorite processor. Today, a look at my adventures during the last hour before the game's servers went down for the update (Which I'm still waiting on it to finish patching)

It all began at about midnight last night; as they made the announcement that the game's servers would go down in one hour. I decided now was a good time to get in some last-minute training

I eventually realized, during my quest to survive to the bottom of Eon Tower, that I was getting in a bit over my head...

...and having flashbacks to when I somehow pulled it off when I was level 34 ages ago (Also, note how they misidentify this corn dog as a "hot dog")

Thus, I decided to use a scroll to return to town and take some quests...only to realize I was closer to the secret base located at the bottom of the tower than the town on top of the tower

Because I didn't want to fight my way back up, I took a cab back to town

I then spent the rest of my time sticking close; knocking out a few random quests to get more experience. After leveling up a second time in the hour, I decided to stop and wait it out instead of getting into another battle only to get kicked

In the update, they're dropping the Kaliedo-Spinner; which was only for a promotion during the summer. I'll miss it, as I got a lot of cool chairs from it ;_;

I found an empty house and decided to rest there; talking to myself while waiting

Because I felt like it, I decided to do a continuity announcement for a sign-off (With a small reference to Monty Python)

The time had come at last...and nothing was happening

At 1:03AM, I made this comment...

...and a few seconds after, the game froze for a few seconds before closing; dropping me to the desktop with this error (Note the very fitting OS-tan test card wallpaper)

To conclude this saga, a pic of the official site \ logon page during the update

...and on an unrelated note, bacon; since I nearly accidentally told Kari I was making a "pig post" for this topic -w-;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed :3

Muffins are science

LadyJackthePirate

CATS!

LOTS OF STATUES! LONG POST!
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.