Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi


/MFW I see something WTF-inducing

Simonorged

#7307
This is Lala, she is a doll and also known as the ghost of Mateal.

D-grey Man, watch the first five episodes.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13 she/they

ahh, good times. she was cool, though i felt bad for her. but it has been a LONG time since i saw that. ^^;

good series. -w-
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 07, 2013, 02:58:45 AM
@alfonso: i believe you mean "sorcery", i'm barely sure how to pronunce "sorcerology"....

no, I meant sorcerology, think of it as Magic using the scientific methodman, like this gal (http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Tessa)

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage



In the Russian speaking regions of Equestria.

And that's all because my internet sucks.

Chocofreak13 she/they

sorry your internet sucks ass. if it's any consolation, earlier my phone had internet but my computer didn't. go figure. :\

i like the picture, though. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Fluttertits


yeah yeah yeah


Her Royal Cheeselegs

Chocofreak13 she/they

cheeselegs! xD

also, shouldn't fluttertits be in Goes Wild? :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I think its more like her Fluttertits just tripled in size all of a sudden.  Or they don't make zippers very strong in Equestria.


LeaflameSD

I don't know what to say...

Chocofreak13 she/they

Eeeww creepy girl.

@stew: lol?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: I loved those Choose Your Own Adventure books as a kid. Often times I'd try everything just to see how many alternate endings it had (In the one I remember the most, only one ending doesn't involve you getting killed or lost. You know, for kids! </nostalgia_critic>)

Chocofreak13 she/they

xD

now i want to start collecting them. xD
click to make it bigger