Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I'll let this speak for itself

Chocofreak13

*facepalm*

did you read the other pic, though? ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I actually stumbled onto that one somewhere else. I forgot where, but I saw it earlier in the day; before your sister posted it

LadyJackthePirate

Alright, this is a lot....so this should be it for a while.

I am going to do two posts.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

LadyJackthePirate

And the second post.

I hope you all like these.
Things to not cover in bacon: 1. Your cat, 2. Your smartphone, 3. Grandma, and 4. Your computer.
Things to cover in bacon: 1. Meatloaf, 2. Chicken, 3. Jalapenos, and 4. More bacon.

Nichi

None of your pics are displaying :\

Bella

I'm not seeing any pictures.... bad link?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

I got some time off from working on the business to post, the entire time table for the business has been exstended to late winter/early spring.

Its all good though, more time to get pissed off at HTML

mfw after 4 hours of HTML coding, the entire code breaks due to the navigation bar

Chocofreak13

i know how you feel. nothing like working on a picture for class on the computer for hours and then having the program crash before the save. ><;;

that said, i like the second pic. it's beautiful. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

;v;

are those baby frogs or something?
click to make it bigger

Bella

I don't know what kind of frogs they are, unfortunately. It's just a picture I stumbled across on Imgur...

Chocofreak13

still adorable. >w<

EDIT: y u no on skype. ;^;
click to make it bigger

LadyJackthePirate

I believe I fixed my pictures, please let me know if they still do not work. Also, got a photobucket to aid me in things like this.

On another note, Choco has asked for my help with a secret santa project of sorts. Please let me know if you wish to be part of it. Thank you, that is all. :P