Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 01, 2012, 12:12:48 AM
@kraus: niiiice. :0 but isn't it harder to see the screen now? :\
The picture is only there for the lock screen, I might take some video of me playing for the hell of it today so if I do you'll understand when you see it.

@Nejin: I could never get a hold of that game, its much more different from Victoria2 and EU3~

NejinOniwa

Grand Strategy/RPG? Yeah, it's a neat combo. ^^
Started a new campaign today as a random Rurikovich russian count, schooled him in Intrigue and then went on the biggest killing spree in history. My uncles, my cousins, my half-brothers (he's an actual murdering bastard, my man), my eldest son, my vassals, my vassals' heirs, NONE WAS SPARED FROM MY WROTHPATIENT PLOTTING EFFORTS. Remember, kids, anger issues makes you a bad schemer. Stay calm and poison the wine goblets with some care, would you!

From 1 county to the entire kingdom of Ruthenia (ukraine, sort of), and my eldest daughter has been named my heir because she's married to my cousin, who's King of Rus. In 2 generations, from total zero to emperor.

And that's with like, 3 wars fought. Crusading and defending aside, i mean.
But there were lots of murdering done.
Ooooh yes.
Lots and lots of murders.

:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Hey Nej, is this true?

Also, for those of us playing Scribblenauts (Well, just me and Kari), a Penny Arcade comic showing something I actually tried, out of curiosity >w>;;

stewartsage

Yes.  That is a jet engine.

Too many trains?

Chocofreak13

@stew: no, that wasn't too many. considering whenever i post pics, i post more than that in a single post, i don't think i'll complain. :3

@pent: actually, in superscribblenauts, one of the answers to a level is "starite". (or "win".) i won't tell you which, though. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Interesting to know :3

Also, have some cool artwork of Laharl

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

lol.

for anyone who's interested, i've been uploading pics to the gallery all day. i didn't keep count, but i'd estimate somewhere in the ballpark of 300+. and there's still a crapload more. >>;

(also, if there are any duplicates, please inform me over skype. no need to publicly shame me or start me on a rampage about 'being more vocal about uploading' again. >>; )

EDIT: yep, i was right. added it up and i've uploaded 328 pictures today.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I was just looking at what I missed after going to bed. Nice job :3

Also, MARIO KOMBAT!

Dr. Kraus

New comp setup for the time being, I quite like it at the moment.

Nichi

Do I see a keychain of the Brickster from Lego Island behind your monitor, to the left of Miku? *__*

Dr. Kraus

@Pent: Yup, I've had these two dudes since I was a toddler!

There seems to be more Miku around me these days~

Nichi

Nice ^_^

Like how there's more 2k-tan around me as of late (The picture Bella gave me, the OS-tan mousepad which has a chibi 2k on it, and, of course, 2k-tan the Desktop)

Chocofreak13

cool keychains. random stuff like that (rare anime figurines, weird phone charms, etc) is just so cool to me. :3
click to make it bigger