Chocofreak13

lady gaga has that effect on people. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I always found this amusing...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The highlighted folder, at one time, contained some assorted pictures my sister put on my desktop as a mean prank. It's long gone now

Chocofreak13

hah, i see my file in there. xD

and now, your daily does of homestuck:

"You cannot hide properly inside the chest because you cannot close it while you are inside.

Instead you momentarily pretend it is a really cool automobile that commands the fear and respect of larcenous adversaries everywhere.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

All aboard the idiot wagon!"

(intermission from homestuck)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm going to have to give Homestuck a try sometime...

Anyway, I just discovered a new version of the PS3; one that's even smaller than the slimline version and totally doesn't look like a Famicom

Chocofreak13

old skool chic. -w-

tardis lady~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Steven Moffat, on how much Rory dies:

Alex_Reetz

what is the point of twitter? seriously now, it is just a status update for people with no lives.

(please note, i dont mean you.)

Nichi

I don't use Twitter; I've always seen it as pointless, although the pictures of some things people say on there are funny (Like how, in response to a post about the earthquake in Japan a few months back, Hideo Kojima pretty much said "It's ok; I'm alright")

Chocofreak13

i considered getting a twitter, if only for the fact that 1. i can update it anywhere with my phone(except the subway), and 2. it fits better than posting my random musings as status updates on facebook (no one there wants to hear about the junkie that hit me up for money AGAIN).
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

THIS
IS
LAAAAAAAAABCOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAATS

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you're gonna make me track down my spare white fabric and sew you a labcoat, aren't you?

.....wait.....

if i alter my graduation uniform slightly, i could make a labcoat....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

LAAAAAAAABCOAAAAAATS
MAKE THEM
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

WHEN THE ROOOM IS CLEEEEEEAN
click to make it bigger