Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@bells: are you kidding? that thing is epic. *w*
@pentium: maplestory is serious about its security, with that little blurb in the corner. :\
cool stargate, btw.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: They often have little blurbs like that appear in the chatbox ever so often; telling you things to watch out for to keep your account secure, things involving the various character classes in the game, and other details.

Anyway, time for another round of random MapleStory pics; this time, of two scrapped ideas for alternate costumes. The first one being of the original idea for a Halloween costume for Kirk, before going with the bright pink dress as the "Losing a bet" costume. Behold the Box Gundam!

...And lastly, Gardenia dressed like a Wild Hunter (An alternate version of the archer that was introduced back in December; which fights while riding on a giant panther). Of the scrapped ideas, this one has the highest chance of coming back and actually being used because of how awesome it is

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Moar like a big kitteh you ride on like a horse. Still awesome, though

Chocofreak13

the things i'm picturing are better suited to the random picture thread goes wild. .___.;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Since that subject is getting a bit too giggidy, let's move along...and increase the level of cowbell while we're at it

Krizonar

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Nichi

@Krizonar: I remember playing Nanosaur ages ago. Never could beat it, but I came close several times

Anyway, taking a break from MapleStory pics, we move into Super Smash Bros. Brawl pics; kicking off with a motivational poster I made using a random pic I took during a match I had going between green Peach (Me) and blue Peach (CPU-controlled), that just happened to line up right to make it look like Toad is staring at something...

stewartsage

Me: Oh hey, Nanosaur.  I remember that from the good old da-

*Zen's Post*

GOD DAMNIT, SCP-173. NO ONE. LOOK AWAY.

Bella

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ZEN?! DDDDDD:

Chocofreak13

i'm scared ;^;

@pentium: you made that one? i found that on google ages ago. xD

also: next edition of os-tan comiket is go! >:3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Zen: Whatever that thing is, it's creepy as hell

@Choco: Yeah; I made that about a year ago, after taking some random pics when playing SSBB one weekend. Perhaps you stumbled onto my Photobucket before I made my return, and you never realized it

Anyway, here's a picture from a different match during that weekend: Kung-Fu Mario versus Master Hand in Space!