Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 07:53:03 PM
@pentium: details on that game, please. :3

It's a game on the PSP, where you're part of an army of 1,000 Prinnies sent on a suicide mission to gather the ingredients to create the ultimate dessert for Etna. The game, instead of being turn-based strategy like the games in the series before it, is instead a very unforgiving platform game that feels like Super Ghouls & Ghosts. It's actually a pretty good game if you have the patience to handle the high difficulty (Although the game does take a slight edge off by giving you 1,000 lives right at the start), and went over well enough to earn a sequel that was released a few months ago; where the Prinny squad is sent on a mission to retrieve Etna's stolen panties.

Chocofreak13

if i had a psp, i'd get it. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

GREATER SCOPE: LABCOAT-VISION!

Now comes with NOODLES!

And BUNNY SUITS!

What's that you say? No labcoats are applied when in bunny-suit mode?

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you'll be happy to know what when perusing the new 2k-tan pics, there were some of 2k in a labcoat. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I heard new 2k-tan pics mentioned. My spider-senses are tingling...

Bella

@Stew: Finally, a Strike Witches character from 'Jersey! And yurrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiii~ owo

@Nej: You may be all about the labcoats, but I'm digging the short shorts/pantyhose combo there. 'w';;

Speaking of labcoats....

AHHHHH I CALLED IT!

Nichi

Here's two more MapleStory pics. The first one is of my 3rd character, The Walrus, who isn't used too often. While Kirk and Gardenia both got lawnchairs early on, the Walrus unfortunately didn't get one until sometime after this pic was taken

The 2nd one has Gardenia discovering some angel statues; which make me think of the Weeping Angels:

Chocofreak13

@pentium: lol.
@bells: never quite understood the appeal of tights+shorts. people seem to love them though. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Homuhomuhomu

And now, more yuri.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@pentium: idk how to even describe this........ >w<;;;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's fairly epic but..... you should look through some of my older posts; better then 50% of them contain yuri.

The Olympics: I regret not watching women's skiing all of a sudden.

Ribbons: The perfect multi-tool.

Chocofreak13

i don't get the caption on that last one. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

How helpful!

All day every day.

....and that's how Germany beat Poland.

Don't ask me why I like this picture so much, I just do.

Inspired by some of the MVD ladies from the Soviet flick Тревожное воскресенье(Anxious Sunday) which I'm currently watching.  Despite not speaking Russian.

Fantasy counterpart WWI Scots?  HELL YEAH.

Shouldn't someone, er, take a try at defusing those?