Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Speaking of crocodiles... I have a Fool proof meathod of proving wether or not the ~desu can be trusted...

If the desu can be trusted, simply stick your hand in its mouth and say you can be trusted to keep the peace.. if not...

IT WILL CRUSH YOUR TREACHEROUS HAND IN ITS TEETH!!

But.. you have nothing to fear... right?

BTW that moto poster wins Nidas!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nidas

Quote from: "C-Chan"(Oh, and btw did you draw all that?  I know you had to have edited it at least, but the pic is so awesome, it makes me cry waterfall tears of joy! ;v;)

ha I wish :P I just did the editing ;P

@CaptBrenden, I love that artist :D

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"BTW that moto poster wins Nidas!

CaptBrenden

yes, that artist has drawn many delcious gin-sama pictures!  

However.... Dont look gin-sama! that treacherous vixen will never truly have your beloved Kun-Kun! Its only her lustful imoral dream!

Gaatz

Okay, now I'm alienated.

This next pic is creepy.... What is it?
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5514/creepythinguj5.jpg

Just something to screw up all the cuteness around here.  :)
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

CaptBrenden

NewYinzer

GIN-DESU Alliance? I'm not fighting on any side - I try to protect my neutrality!

Like Switzerland:

Gaatz

Despite my best efforts, this has become a post-cute-pics-of-some-anime-that-I-have-never-heard-of-thread.
It's time to resort to drastic measures...
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE YURI RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Oh, there's this too, but I don't think you'll be interested...

EDIT: lol, I didn't realize until after I posted this but Yuri looks really stupid in that pic. ;027
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

MisterCat

Click on image to view larger version.

;019

=^..^=

SleepyD

lol yuri... XD

And this Californian cannot surf. ^^;

Anyhoo, with all these Rozen Maiden alliances going on, I shall join the Yinz in being neutral.

Armed neutrality, of course. ^^ You never know, I could have a fighter just waiting in your backyard.  Or the street out front.

MisterCat

That's right, folks!

;019

=^..^=

C-Chan

QuoteSpeaking of crocodiles... I have a Fool proof meathod of proving wether or not the ~desu can be trusted...

If the desu can be trusted, simply stick your hand in its mouth and say you can be trusted to keep the peace.. if not...

IT WILL CRUSH YOUR TREACHEROUS HAND IN ITS TEETH!!

But.. you have nothing to fear... right?

Eeep!  @___@'

Well true, this is a pretty cool way to cement a quick peace, but.... Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

I think Suiseiseki-sama would sooner turn me into BBQ pork than to stick her hand in one of those things again....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

Can't you, like, just accept the word of the Holy Suiseiseki-sama?  It's as good as gold,... at least I'm selling them at that price, ~desu...  ^^;

Quoteha I wish :P I just did the editing ;P

@CaptBrenden, I love that artist

I still like what you did with it.  ^^

If I recall, that looks like the same artist who worked on this piece:

It's the pic with the interesting illumination techniques that inspired me to do the eComstation-tan pic.  ^___^
Fantastic work, ~desu!  ^v^

All neutrality is very much respected -- better neutral than backstabbers, I always say.  -v-

(Oh, and loved the Russian campaign ending for Yuri's Revenge -- very campy, yet original.  ^v^)

Added after 48 seconds:

That's such a cute dolphin trophy.  ^__^

Exa

I'm sorry, C-Chan.  ;107  I retraced things, and realized that I made a big mistake when I wanted to start a meaningless war. I was so hasty, but now I understand that GDA never should be fall!

As a gift, please accept the mighty Pig of War!

Oops... another huge picture.

And "THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE YURI RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" sounds great.  ;019

And I guarantee that neutrals remain unharmed!

Nidas

well I am slowly sorting my image folders. I think I've got most of this artist sorted now, so I'll probably be sorting my Suigintou folder next :D Its a pain cos most of the images have names like 7293846273482 so it makes it almost impossible to find stuff at the moment >_<

Exa

Quote from: "Nidas"Its a pain cos most of the images have names like 7293846273482 so it makes it almost impossible to find stuff at the moment >_<

I have similar problems with file names like c3456d8923e112522 - I really need for my pics to have more recognizable names.And I feel myself pwned.   ;015

C-Chan

Wow, how da heck did I miss that giant pig/warship thingie.  ^^'

Thank you very much, Exa!  ^v^

(and yeah, I was wondering why you were so quick to join the forces of 3v1l, versus the sweet, noble and innocent Suiseiseki-sama..... -v-; )