Nichi

I always thought that originated from this:

I'd want a top like this >w>;;

"Did you hide my skirt?"

I LOL'd

Exa

Because anything can happen in Mugen.

Nichi

Indeed. I've seen the King of Pop have a dance-off with Duane in Mugen before, and 2k-tan team up with the Windows Cursor to defeat Robo-Barney and the King of Hyrule -w-

:3

Love the look on Rika's face xD

Badass -w-

tzdt

@Penti: That last one..... Is that..... Kaga?

A very detailed analysis indeed....

Exa

VERY CUTE (this is important)
Gets me every time... :P

Also, crossover time!

Nichi

@tzdt: I have posted some Kancolle things here before, but my most recent post, at least to the best of my knowledge, doesn't have any (Unless the girl opening my previous post is from there)

In fact, have one now:

"#what are you cooking #why is there an unpeeled banana #wtf is that an onion? #biscuit you are drunk #go away from teh kitchen" -Zen

>TFW Grep plays Sonic Adventure DX

Bros -w-

- Me

"..." -Link, to Toon Link

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

tzdt

@penti I was referring to the last pic in post number #12151!

And since we're talking about food:

TORPEDO TEMPURA

And Nagamon always gets the chicks.....
"You're sho kyuuute!" :3

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

GUESS WHAT'S BACK NEXT WEEK SORRY FOR THE INSANELY LONG POST

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The one referencing Sailor Moon is perfect xD

Pearl is best at giving a comfort

Hawt *w*

The demon child approves of the shovelware she's playing on her Apple II Commodore 64

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

STEVEN UNIVERSE SEPTEMBER 10 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nichi