Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kari: That second pic? That's what the one in the Tyler mall used to look like, when I first started going there with my sister :3

CRYSTAL GEMS! FUCK YEAH!

: D

- Me, to the boss I'm stuck on in PS4

Chocofreak13

i see the crystal gems comic and can't help but think about nsfw stuff when i notice that Ruby is riding Sapphire.....the internet has ruined me
click to make it bigger

Nichi

-w-;

Tails can sleep-fly, apparently

[kittehs intensify]

I'd love to cosplay as her, TBH -w-

Exa

Chocofreak13

what are you even doing crossover girl, you no Akatsuki

@pent: why is tails a brunette
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: That was his color scheme in the various DIC animated series. Keep in mind they also inverted the colors on Toad's shroom-head in the first few episodes of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show

[infernal noises]

I sense an update for Goat Simulator

MONATERS

Sabin is best FF6 character -w-

Chocofreak13

posting this to my political group on facebook
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Exa

Google, get your priorities straight. :D

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Exa: I'm just reminded of someone on Tumblr baffled by searching "Red Toad" and seeing more images of Toad from Super Mario Bros. than of an actual red toad -w-;
(Oh, or searching "Hedgehog" and seeing that blue character from that game Sega made ages ago. Alex Kidd, I think his name was? : P)

Custom Amiga! : D

:3

Chocofreak13

pretty sure i've posted some of these before.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger