Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari:

Gender-flipped PBG? I like this *w*

Our mistress demands a sacrifice

Those handpuppets are making me think of Kermit
Insert your own joke about Joel's dad here

"How can you blow into your hand and make a woman? Why would you even be chasing hedgehogs if you can blow into your hand and make a woman?! It does not! Add! Up!" -Nostalgia Critic

Chocofreak13

really, he could make a lot of money that way. :0

also, thanks for the new reaction gif. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

me all day today, i spent 5 hours trying to beat Clownpiece and only recently got past her!!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

It's a representation of my Ness Amiibo : D

WRYYYYYYY~

While on the subject of Dio...

WAH

Kermit Joel's dad is not amused

-w-

"But you can't use a gun and a saber at the same time! That's against the rules!" -Random person
"Screw the rules, I'm chibi" -Rico

Exa

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Nichi

You cannot keep him contained
inb4 FREE HIM

>TFW your cosplay makes it hard to navigate the convention

Exa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

little bit. also you're making me sad that those stores don't exist anymore. ;^;

-Me Yesterday

-Me Last Night

-Me This Morning
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

wtf? Hot Topics still exist, there's like two hot topics in the malls in Burlington.

Nichi

I think she means when Hot Topic still had that design? IDK

Omnomnom bread~

Derp

Melon : D

Favorite SAO character -w-

Chocofreak13

yes, i did mean that. the HT i miss looked like this (and carried a lot nicer-quality products that appealed more to me and my crowd):

(it's also worth noting that some of the HT's not in my area went through this cool Cyberpunk Phase)

HT now looks like this (they still have enough stuff that appeals to me to shop there, but not even CLOSE to the HT of my youth):

it's important to make these distinctions because they don't sell the same stuff as they used to, and appeal to a vastly different market now. the fact that the one in Manchester has to advertise "We Sell Tripp Pants!" on the outside is somewhere between laughable, sad, and angrily pathetic (given the Tripps they sell are actually Tripp NYC Skinny Jeans, not what a goth traditionally associates with the name "Tripp"). >>;
click to make it bigger