Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

ok muricans u know what time it is

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

that britney one makes me feel.....weird.

@pent: kitty. >w<

and now i'm double curious about it. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Dr. Kraus

Beat Ace Combat 0 again, what a fucking amazing game

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

this is some CS iw ould fucking play
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Exa

Nichi

[thoughts go to Vinesauce]

Apparently, someone on Tumblr joked about Ganondorf being the father of Pearl -w-;

Porygon is best

LOOP ZOOP

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Which character is that? :3

Exa

The first pic made me think of

Dr. Kraus

Been raiding the local retro store and have updated my recent collection of import games and retro consoles
GB & GBC import games that were $2 each
Spoiler: ShowHide

current setup for my room, don't know why there was so much sunlight in this pic because it was actually raining outside

New dreamcast setup next the the gamecube, wish I could find a broadband adapter for the DC so I can play PSO servers
Still need to get a vga out box for the DC though and I've given up on getting component cables for the GC because YOU CAN'T FIND THEM. FOR UNDER $100+

Here are the controllers hung on the wall for now until my shelving comes in a couple of weeks via my family up north.
Also new poster.

Nichi

I'm a bit jealous of the Kirby Tilt & Tumble.
As for a VGA box for your Dreamcast, I have the one by RetroBit. It works well, although the audio on some games seems a bit distorted (Maybe it's just Sonic Adventure; the music and sound effects are fine, but the voices sound a bit static-y. Maybe it's just the game; IDK)

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

love it, but i want some context.

@kraus: they're all too big for me to see. :\

@pent:
click to make it bigger