Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I'm reminded of reading in the local paper about a shitty bootleg Dora the Explorer stage show that was put on at my local library several years back -w-;

"Skyward Sword was terrible, Link"
"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess"

I really need to watch this series. Might scour the nets for a torrent of the first season later -w-

winduko

Nichi

I posted a link to a video showcasing a similar toy a while back xD
(The difference is it wasn't the Amusing Duck, it was THE GOOSE)

winduko

That's exactly what it reminded me of xD

For the Koopas?

Chocofreak13

how exactly has it made us more evil
i would like you to cite examples chicken recipe person

@pent: the first season isn't over yet! and it won't be for a long time! what you should do is take a day you have off, get some snacks, and sequester yourself at your grandma's office. whenever me and Steve watch it at his place, we use this site. his netbook could handle it, so any computer you have that you throw at it (sans Twinkle) should be able to use it just fine. there's already 44 episodes out though (a combined total of 11 hours, yeesh!), so do it quick before you'd have to make it a multi-day thing. tbh though you might still have to.

on a related note, I JUST FOUND OUT THEY'RE DROPPING A NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE EPISODE EVERY FUCKING DAY NEXT WEEK HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

whoo! :0

(i assume this is your child)

found some cool stuff on google while looking for that

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yay! >w<

Silent Hill has a rollercoaster LOL

EDIT: So, something just happened. This:

...referenced this:

...and Kari will be like this because of me mentioning that show

EDIT2ElectricBoogaloo:

Pearl~

Gender-flipped SU. Pearl looks almost exactly the same; like that one time everyone in the Soul Eater manga got gender-flipped, how Maka looked like she just cut her hair xD

Chocofreak13

i think i posted that one at one point, lol. still loling at Stacey. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cockleshell

seeing them diss koakuma fills me with rage

just no
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

who

WHO IS DISSING IT

@pent: babeh! foxes can make great pets if gotten as kits. ^^
click to make it bigger