Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on July 09, 2014, 06:41:07 AM

There's a cognitive reason for this!

Apparently when we sketch, our minds "find" the right lines from within the tangle of pencil/pen/brushstrokes and we focus on those and ignore the "bad" lines. When we create lineart, we can no longer pick out the "right" path and any errors are clear as daylight. S'why sketches tend to look a lot prettier and more "flowing" while lineart can look stiff and flawed ...

Also, lineart is hard as hell to produce, so there's also that.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Nichi

Squadala; we're off~[/cdi-zelda]

:3

Cockleshell

Just fucking PUNCH Kyaku in hte sideboob do it

Chocofreak13

@bells: or you could just cheat, erase all the unnecessary lines and darken the rest in photoshop.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Cockleshell

stewartsage

Time for ponies!

Canadian National local from Portland, ME to Montreal

NYC local outside Mattoon, IL

Rock Island "baggage-motor", a diesel engine and traction motor unit stuck on an old heavyweight baggage car.

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

What the bloody hell's going on over there?

I heard a report that Russians shot down a Ukrainian jet ... and  also heard a report that Russian-sympathizing Ukrainians shot down a Malaysian jet?