Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

@simon: welcome to my house, which is made out of that crap. : D
@leaf: my first phone was similar, but I think it was Motorola vs a Nokia one. -w-;;
(oh, and it was in colour.)

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Seen that before. Still funny xDD

Chocofreak13

I lol'd, m'dear, I lol'd. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

The characters I'm best with in Mario Kart 64

As for its counterpart, Diddy Kong Racing?

I'm actually better as Pipsy than I am with T.T. (Who is traditionally considered the best racer in the game)

Chocofreak13

everyone has their preferences. I haven't played DdKR enough to develop one, but my MK one is either Peach or Luigi. my sister's is Peach or Toad, and I think sometimes Yoshi.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Nichi

@Kari: Indeed. We need to get multiplayer Mario Kart going when I move -w-

Chocofreak13

@cockle: I'm really hoping that doesn't mean "see you guys later, i'll be back in a year~"
@pent: indeedeth. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

nnnuuhhhhhh idk that might happen when i go off to college i wont forget u guys tho