Pokémon Challenge Run: GYM LEADER MODE (General thread)

Started by NejinOniwa, June 19, 2011, 08:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YES YES AND YES

STILL BETTER THO IS TO BUY A CHEAPASS CHINESE RIPOFF OF A DS AND A FLASHCART
IT WINS
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

svx

I HAVE A REAL DS,
CAN'T THEY USE THOSE FLASH CARTS TOO?

I HEARD A RUMOR THAT GAMESTOP SELLS THEM
BUT THAT SEEMS SUSPICIOUS

I NOT HAS MUCH MONEY
I AM BUYING A STEELSERIES 6GV2 THIS WEEK
AND AN ASUS VG236 NEXT
FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Chocofreak13

@nej: they're the first (catchable) psychic pokemon i encountered in the game. thus, i jumped on the chance, not realizing that they only know and ever will know hidden power (which, btw, isn't even a psychic move).

all 4 of them have been boxed in favour of newer folks. also, i cheated my ass off and wound up with a smoochum. expect pics+recap later.
click to make it bigger

svx

THE DIARY

I woke up in a daze.  Vision blurry.  Mind disoriented.  As I stood, I was greeted by an ugly wench of a woman whose name I didn't care to remember.

Things got strange from there.  This woman, smelling strongly of potpourri and fluoride, showed her true colors.  She began to interrogate me:  "what are you, a boy or a girl?"  I just glared.  "And your name, what is your name?"  I could see her eyes narrow, and I resolved to record a note in my mind to revisit this woman one day and reverse-interrogate her about her own filthy existence.  Her existence.  As a whore.

I don't know what compelled me to tell her my name, since she'll know it soon enough.  Yes, yes indeed; soon enough, everyone will know who CERN is.  They'll know who I am, because if they don't, they'll be exiled.  To the abyss.  Or maybe a desert, if I can't figure out how to open up a portal to the abyss.  Or maybe a kennel for dogs if I don't find an HM for my army of...

Ahh, that reminds me...  Where are my POCKET MONSTERS?  I should have noted this earlier, but I seem to have lost all of my Pokeballs.  Did this slanderous fruitloop harlot pick my pockets?  I regret that I didn't think about it at the time.  I was simply too busy, given the circumstances.

Anyhow, she proceeded to introduce me to my "best friends".  Two strangers whom I've never met before in my life, and whom I must one day remember to throw in my dungeon.  It's with a twinge of confusion that I must confess that the events between meeting these children and the here-and-now present are somewhat difficult to recall, however.

That was then.  As this is my first diary entry after the accident, I felt compelled to write about my recent memories.  Now, for the events of the day:

These two children, strangers to me, accosted me in my own home.  Rather, the home that I have claimed for myself by rite of violently declaring my superiority to "Mother," as she prefers to be called.  Mother.  The HARLOT.  That's her new title, because she's a PEASANT.  HA HA HA.

As these children bothered me, I noted something significant in the distance.  A gift on the dresser, perhaps a present for someone?  I ignored the childrens' blabbering and shredded the packaging.  Pokeballs.  My minions, is that you?

NO.  IT IS NOT MY MINIONS.  It is an assortment of FILTH.  I grabbed the closest Pokeball and performed the summoning ritual by THROWING IT AT THE WALL AS HARD AS I COULD.  A lizard creature poofed forth.  I abruptly ordered it to attack the children, but it did not listen.

And the children just smiled.  How pathetic.  I'm barely an overlord at all now, am I?  Well, whatever.  One Pokemon, even a lizard, should be enough to help me rebuild my army.  From scratch.

The children produced Pokemon of their own, smiling little things.  My lizard thing surprised me.  The little devil finally took to my orders, and proceeded to massacre the villainous beasts that the children had called forth.  It wasn't much of a display, but nothing is when compared to my old LEGION...

END DIARY ENTRY.

NejinOniwa

Flashcarts work on normal DS'es too, yes.
POST MOAR.

svx

THE DIARY
Pt. II

I set out on a journey today.  My manservant, Mother, had no say in this affair.  Before reading further, I must inform the dear reader of my diary that the events I intend to pen may seem quite unsightly as, indeed, the journey itself remains a stain upon my conscience even now.

I left home shortly after dawn.  I hadn't noticed until this point, but the city where I'm residing is filled with a seemingly endless stream of urchins and hobos.  One would think that with so many trees and greenery that the fresh air would be prominent but, alas, it is not the case;  a stroll in this city will assault one's sense of smell with the pungent odors of the homeless.

Actually, they do have homes.  Little huts.  I  live  in  a  shanty  town.  A shanty town filled with URCHINS AND HOBOS.

Mother had informed me that a woman named Professor Juniper had been searching for me, along with the two urchins from earlier.  My "best friends," as I was unsuccessfully programmed to believe.  Whom is this Professor Juniper?  What could she want with me?

The answers to those questions became clear when, as I was proceeding to the gate, I was again accosted by my new BFF's.  Those two dirty peasants were accompanied by none other than her, the woman that I have come to call The Programmer!

I did not smile.  I did not blink.  I reached for my minion, CASHEW THE SCOURGE SUPPRESSOR, only to be reminded that my assortment of DEATH BALLS have been lost.  All I have is this wretched little lizard, a... oh, what do they call it?  Skivy?  Skittles?  Something unpleasantly cute like that.  It makes my stomach twist.

The woman seemed to sense my rage, and so she cut whatever babbling conversation she intended to hold quite short.  Though she still did ramble.  The Programmer always rambles her inane drivel, for that is how she Programs.  That is how The Programmer pries apart the minds of men and inducts them into her Masterpiece, a world of naught but HOBOS AND URCHINS.  I HATE THIS PLACE AND MUST REMEMBER TO DESTROY IT LATER.

She produced a Pokedex.  I slapped it out of her hand and turned away, and then left the city.  Those two blithering children followed after me like puppies.  "Want to play?"  No.  I want to CONQUER YOU.  HA HA HA.

I destroyed several Pokemon on my journey to the next closest town.  I did not capture them.  I did not save them.  I do not hold prisoners of vermin such as those.  My GHOST ARMY must be resurrected.  That is my one and only goal.

For now.

Will I find one soon?  Will I locate a Pokemon that will suitably replace this lizard, so that I may dispose of this creature's Pokeball in the nearest volcano?  We shall see.

END DIARY ENTRY #2

svx

SUPPLEMENTAL DIARY ENTRY

Just now, I encountered a man who claimed to be from an organization called Team Plasma.  He spouted drivel of how humans must hold an obligation to Pokemon, to see them surpass us.  The fool.

I can see that this man will become my enemy.  I can sense it.  I know it.

Pokemon, surpassing humanity?  Perhaps.  Pokemon, surpassing ME?  IMPOSSIBLE.  Pokemon are TOOLS.  Pokemon are not entitled to anything beyond BEING IMPRISONED IN MY DEATH BALLS and FIGHTING FOR MY GLORY!

Note to self:  use TOOL-MONS to carve the true meaning of fear into this peon, and the whole of his Team Plasma.

END SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

btw,
can I use Pokesav to give myself a Froslass and something else in Black?  No ghosts until Route 4, and I can't get to Route 4 without 2+ Pokemon! Against rules Nej? :p

Edit:
Nevermind!  I don't have Windows installed, so I get this when I run Pokesav with wine:

lol

NejinOniwa

To make things flow on, do whatever. As soon as you don't need it though, removal.