Chocofreak13

i like how she already comes with an os-kun counterpart. :3
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 11, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
It took me almost a month to get used to windows 7 (and i'm young!!).

Really? Its pretty much any other version of windows just with a new GUI and a few new apps... oh well, everyone is different!

finished a sketch out of Claudia today but I need to ink it or at least make it darker due to the scanner not being able to pick up on the light pencil marks (used a 2H pencil, really really light).

Chocofreak13

looking forward to the sketch. :3

and i mean completely used to, i was pretty much good by the 2nd week but that damn new organizational system got to me for awhile.... :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 12, 2011, 01:26:21 AM
looking forward to the sketch. :3

and i mean completely used to, i was pretty much good by the 2nd week but that damn new organizational system got to me for awhile.... :\

Only problem I ever have with Windows 7 is the activation stuff, I want to be up-to-date yet don't want to pay microsoft the retarded amount of $200 for an OS that should be $100 (If Apple is selling Mac OSX 10.9 "Lion" for only $30 then I should be able to get Windows 7 for $100 easy! I'm talking professional, none of this Home Premium crap...)

Chocofreak13

i have ultimate, and i can update it w/o problems. ik it was a burned copy, so i still wonder how my brother did it..... -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It just takes a few easy peasy clever pieces of hax, minion. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

The updates are one thing, programs are another problem as well! Most companies are putting Windows Activation code into their software which then starts the Activation process, I'm probably going to re-install Win7 again and not install many programs other than Adobe, sai, Steam, and a few others.

My hope is that Windows 8 will be cheap due to its dumbed down design but I bet Microsoft still tries to pull a fast one to sell it at $200 -_-;;;;;

Bella

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on June 12, 2011, 01:34:54 AMOnly problem I ever have with Windows 7 is the activation stuff, I want to be up-to-date yet don't want to pay microsoft the retarded amount of $200 for an OS that should be $100 (If Apple is selling Mac OSX 10.9 "Lion" for only $30 then I should be able to get Windows 7 for $100 easy! I'm talking professional, none of this Home Premium crap...)

It's totally OT, but...I've always wondered... why IS OSX so low-priced compared to Windows?

Aurora Borealis

But each version of OSX doesn't last that long compared to Windows. It's still easy to find current programs that run on XP (2001), but now it's hard to find those that can run on OSX Tiger (2005), or even Leopard (2007). It's one of the downsides to OSX. Each version gets phased out too quickly. As much as I like Macs, I know this is a drawback I need to put up with. :(

Alex_Reetz

if things dont work well
(had to reinstall windows 7)

i might have to gb2 XP.

Chocofreak13

windows 8 won't be cheap. it's not like
Steve Ballmer is gonna sell it.

@kraus: what programs are you having trouble with? 9 times out of 10 there's a freeware alternative that works just as well. :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 12, 2011, 07:43:39 PM
@kraus: what programs are you having trouble with? 9 times out of 10 there's a freeware alternative that works just as well. :\

Sadly, its impossible for me to tell because even if I look that the program's code, figuring out if it has the activation code within it is isn't possible with out that code in hand and I don't think Microsoft is willing to hand over the code ._.;