Main Menu

Favorite TV Shows

Started by Nichi, May 29, 2011, 08:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

heh, that would have spiced up the show, definitely. motherboard always creeped me out a bit (and her hair was kinda awful :\ ).

hmm, inez, who's that again? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Inez was the girl with the glasses on Cyberchase.

Anyway, another show I enjoy would be The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Compared to it's darker and more serious Saturday morning brethren, AOSTH was a lighthearted and goofy series that felt like the old Road Runner cartoons, but with an early '90s flare to it. I admit it's not the best series ever, but it's a guilty pleasure; one that I still enjoy watching on occasions.

If you want, I can PM you that list; if only for a quick laugh as the things I came up with

Chocofreak13

oh right! she was hot. -w-

hmm, random show i remember from my childhood; the x-files. i remember being 5 and being forced to watch it with my sister. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Never have watched the X-Files; my nightmare fuel when I was young came from that one time I happened to walk in on an episode of Rod Sterling's Night Gallery (Which, for those who don't know what that is, it's pretty much the '70s version of The Twilight Zone)

Chocofreak13

x-files was a little freaky, but i only remember one snippet of one episode, where this yellow rain killed a goat. :\

oh yeah, i watched Jem last night. i'd kind of like to see more....... :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My sister used to force me to watch Jem with her. I don't really remember much, though; I remember Sailor Moon a lot better

Chocofreak13

lol. i just found it funny that i was watching a cartoon from 1985. xD

i have a bunch of my favourite old tv shows taped. :3 (am i the only one that did that?)

also: my life as a teenage robot. <3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember recording a lot of my favorite shows when my mom still worked at the local museum about 10 years ago, although I never saved them; instead watching the episodes through once before wiping the tape for next weekend.

If only I had saved those episodes of Galador...

Chocofreak13

:\
why do you think my dvd shelf is so clogged? tons of recorded tapes. -w-
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

i loved pokemon season 1-3 as a child,

Chocofreak13

yeah, after misty left things went downhill. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

For me, it went downhill when they where in Johto; the show had become so stale at that point because of how little changed since the first season, aside from the increase in filler episodes.

Alex_Reetz

the tournament and orange island where the best seasons.

Chocofreak13

i liked pokemon chronicles if only for the fact that ASH WASN'T THE MAIN CHARACTER. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hell yeah, Pokémon Chronicles. I loved that series; especially the 3-part episode, The Legend of Thunder