Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

eh, if i had a twin i can't guarantee that it'd be totally innocent. maybe that's the same principle here.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True. It could also be the fact that I know her well enough to be attracted*
*disregarding the fact we're the same person

Chocofreak13

no one's sexier than the figments of your imagination~*
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

so Steve likes me back.

he volunteered to go down to my car with me yesterday to get the anime stuff i got at the sale, and on the way there, in the parking lot, he mentioned he liked the note. when i said "lemme guess, no?", he retorted by wrapping his arm around my shoulders for a sideways-hug and said "actually, yes." i was quite surprised but happy, and we spent the rest of the night during D&D giving each other subtle nudges and pokes and we held hands for a bit, lol.

i still feel like a dork, but at least i'm not a creepy awkward dork now. we exchanged numbers as we were leaving, and i gave him my skype address. seems like if it's gonna be something, it's gonna be slow, but it's nice. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That's nice. Hope it goes well :3

Chocofreak13

not to sound like a middle schooler, but he just texted me

*squees a bit*
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

KARI FUCKING GET IT YAAASS GIRL
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

IF BY GET IT YOU MEAN A BOYFRIEND THEN I MAY BE ON THE WAY TO ONE I'M NOT QUITE SURE

IF YOU MEAN HIS DICK WE ARE LIGHTYEARS AWAY FROM THAT
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

he works nights but he just suggested by text message a lunch date

*socially awkward feels intensify*
click to make it bigger

winduko

A boy was singing about me in class today. The boy who has been my friend-with-benefits since 8th grade.

Over the weekend, I realized I probably am a lesbian, and that I thought I romantically liked him. Still think he's a nice guy, but I'm not "the one," however.

I'm nor interested in ever dating, as I love being single, personally.

Chocofreak13

you could be asexual with homoromantic tendencies. as for the guy, um, are you aware what "friends with benefits" means....?
click to make it bigger

winduko

I realized the connotations after I made the post, but, for whatever reason, I didn't edit. I guess he saw me as a friend-with-benefits (he described me as that once and I kinda went with it) and I saw him as a close friend who I knew was flirting with me but pretended I didn't because I have no interest in actual relationships. No actual sex happened, as I prefer not to meet with classmates outside of school.

And you're probably right about me being asexual with homoromantic tendencies, that's what I more likely am, but it's so much easier and simpler to say lesbian, though it is not completely accurate.

Chocofreak13

asexual lesbian, maybe. ^^

also, you may want to clear the air with him, lest he think you're leading him on. though it takes the magic and mystique out of romance, i find it best these days to be blunt as hell. :0
click to make it bigger

winduko

I honestly was waiting for him to confess to me, as I've been waiting for him to confess for years. Part of the reason why I never asked is because I have a tendency to second-guess myself in these situations. My gut says he's flirting, but I'm never sure.