Main Menu

other sites

Started by Chocofreak13, February 26, 2011, 05:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on February 27, 2011, 09:52:09 PM
Kari: It's the Philadelphia Flyers.

I forgot the tropes!  Yes! I am there ALL THE TIME

THE PENS ROCK, PITTSBURGH RIGHT OVER HERE.

stewartsage

THEY ROCK EH?  SURE ROCKED THE HURRICANES WHEN I WATCHED.

Pitkin

I forgot Wikipedia too. ^.^;

Quote from: Bella on February 27, 2011, 03:34:26 PM
My favourite hockey team is the Bruins .w.

The team I support in Finland copied the Boston Bruins' jersey design for a couple of seasons here some years ago: typically one of those seasons they finished last in the league (and last season they did it again, finishing last -.-).

Chocofreak13

it made me upset when another team copied the bruins' outfits, right down to the logo. i forget what team they were, but i know they weren't from around here. thankfully i don't think they were major-league.

i suppose this fits into the catagory of the thread: my favourite file uploading service is megaupload. i haven't really gotten any popups from there, and the only limits on downloads is a 40 second wait and 1 download at a time. :3
click to make it bigger

svx

@choco:  Stumble is awesome! You get to set up your interests for things you like (anime, military, comedy, photography, drawing, flash games, music, etc), and then you get a plugin for your browser...  Then, you click the button and it'll give you a random website/image/video related to some of your interests.  Then you can like/dislike it, send it to friends who have Stumble, etc... It's easy to waste hours from the sheer variety :p

Chocofreak13

interesting. maybe i'll give it a shot :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

A lot of teams have the Bruins logos, for example Providence.  They're usually farm teams.

Chocofreak13

even so, it still annoys me a bit. you don't see people copying logos in other sports >__<
click to make it bigger

Bella

Providence Bruins?! WTH?! D:

stewartsage

They're the old Maine Mariners.... who had an awesome logo and were a Flyer's team.

Chocofreak13

ok, wtf. hockey just became more confusing than fricken curling. >__<

thinkgeek. :3
click to make it bigger

Paul

dA to upload photos and interact with other artists (check out my gallery btw :P http://pwuerrer.deviantart.com)
Lavabit to check my emails
BakaBT for downloading Anime
eBay for buying computers, guitar parts and other stuff
nekochan.net (SGI computer forum)
last.fm for music recommendations

Bella

How is curling confusing, Kari? D:

eBay makes my heart weep, I've sworn off the site ever since this pristine Apple /// got sniped out from under me. ;__________;

Chocofreak13

errgh, yeah, that part is annoying (I LOST 5 ONE PIECE PLUSHIES AT ONCE GODFUCKINGDAMMIT AND ONE OF THEM WAS A FRICKEN SHANKS) but ebay is good for obscure products (they have a bigger selection than amazon, even if amazon is more reliable than ebay).

google.

i don't think about it, but i spend a ridiculous amount of time there (in small increments).
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Fedora-Tan's new website: blackdiam.net - not much activity there yet, and we don't know exactly what'll happen there at the end (he's planning a possible online game), but I wanted to mention it here. ^.^ The few users there so far are all from his older website, myself included.