We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Nejina is hoarding her Lembas. Nothing else needs to be said on this topic.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Katarina tilts her head to the side.

She then summons popcorn with an awesome hand motion, but none comes.
Disappointed, she sits down and begins to play Robot Unicorn Attack on her iPhone.

Chocofreak13

Chalk is delighted to have the chocolate, but can't thoroughly enjoy it due to the fact that he seems to have injured his left eye. putting a patch over it, he turns his attention back to those chocolates. >:9~~
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Chocolate + chalk = muddy pile of um... yeah .... i mean mud pie D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

Chalk isn't sure if he wants to eat the chocolate now..... ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nuker

*goes to her room*

*goes back to OSC*

-So, these -are- wormholes. Huh. I always imagined they'd look... flashier, and stuff. Oh well. Now, where was I... Ah, yes, I'm hungry.-

*scans the room, completely ignoring everyone, until her eyes settle on a still half-full plate of cookies*

-There!-

*People in the room can feel a two-second long gust of wind. When it ends, an happy Nuker stands next an empty plate of cookies.*

Hey, those cookies were good, colonel! Do you have more? ^_^

stewartsage

O-Of course!  Th-There's more in th-the pantry; I-I'm thinking of m-making a cake.

*goes back to watching special about the Munich Olympics disaster*

Chocofreak13

Chalk is amused at the fact that the 3rd-person speech seems to be spreading. >:3

Chalk decides to watch the special along with Stella. Eating a chocolate, he offers her one.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Krausia bust open dat door with her mighty breach technique, everyone continues to do what they were doing not noticing Krausia.

Krausia its on a tattered chair tired for having an op (getting a Microsoft MySQL server book from barns&nobel which is on the other side of town) this failed so she tried to get some manga while at the store which also failed because she didn't know what to get.

Krausia falls asleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*hands Chalk a piece of cake*

F-First person t-to m-make a St-Streetcar Named Desire r-reference g-gets punched i-in the f-face.

Dr. Kraus

Krusia is hungry as well! Krausia wishes for cake please!

Spoiler: ShowHide
THE CAKE IS A LIE

NejinOniwa

ALL THIS SCREAMIN' FER FOOD MAKES ME WANT TA BUST A CAP

Also, DEM PORTALS have been acting up lately. The one that used to lead from my room to the kitchen? It now leads into a fucking pyramid. Who's with me for grave plunderan? ´V´
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Hold on, just gotta grab some supplies, buy some potions, buy some ammo and...

I'm ready! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chocofreak13

Chalk places his cake in a plastic container and grabs a hiker's pack and safari helmet. :3
click to make it bigger