Main Menu

Music Instruments

Started by Dr. Kraus, November 22, 2010, 06:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

QuoteI play the Cello the best by far (I can read the music too, which helps), I can play the troubled Windows song on it
RECORDING OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN >:]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

I may someday, after I practice the song more. I had to pick it up by ear :)

NejinOniwa

While at that, one might even incorporate more of them...

OS-Tan orchestra. You heard it here first~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i have sheet music to "sakuranbo kiss" lying around somewhere....(the name of the troubled windows season 1 theme song)

i can read and write music, so when i had access to a piano i managed to copy down some of my favourite anime and video game tunes. ^^

do-re-mi-ti-la~~~do-re-mi-sol-fa-do-re-do <3
click to make it bigger

Xeon

1.Buy a Yamaha SHS-10 Keytar
2.Use it as a Synthesizer
3.Strap a tablet and mini speakers to your back
4.Attempt *fail* to play U.N owen has her cross handed
5.Become biggest nerd on Campus
6.?????
7.PROFIT!!!

You know u all want to do it too......

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: "Xeon"1.Buy a Yamaha SHS-10 Keytar
2.Use it as a Synthesizer
3.Strap a tablet and mini speakers to your back
4.Attempt *fail* to play U.N owen has her cross handed
5.Become biggest nerd on Campus
6.?????
7.PROFIT!!!

You know u all want to do it too......

You are a genius, I want to do this now. Live.

Bella

After talking music with my brother for awhile after dinner, this is my new To-Learn instrument list:
-Guitar
-Theremin
-Drums
-Accordion

No, srsly. ._____.'

Xeon

Planning to do it at next years HobbyCon (Hopefully). Gonna dress as a male version of the Prismriver sisters and find a few pals to make the whole gang. But still need to develop my not so awesome skillzZzz.

Also bonus points if you do it on skates.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Aurora Borealis

I used to play the piano, but lost the will to play years ago.

Pitkin

I uh... never played anything. Never wanted to either. ._. Singing I wanted to do at times, but that was hardly enough to make me practice. <.<

Bella

I'm not very musical either, so I know the feeling Pitkin. ><

I'd like to have the dexterity/coordination/patience to practise and to play really well though... D:

Chocofreak13

the accordion sounds like it'd be fun to pick up.
my sister's boyfriend can play the harmonica to a point, and it also sounds like it'd be fun to pick up.

i discovered recently that i can sing a vera lynn song while sounding somewhat like vera lynn.
this ties in with an ability i seem to have to copy pitch fairly well. this was demonstrated the best with the song "freckles" (ruroni kenshin second opening) in which my sister said i matched the pitch so well, it was scary.

speaking of which, me and my sister have been able to get to the EXACT same pitch at times. this creeps people out. ^^
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

ah I've done that with my friend Jordan once. One of our teachers said something odd and we both said "Whaaaaat~" at the same pitch and at the same time. What made it funny was that we where both sitting next to each other and did the exact same hand motion and even had somewhat the same factual expression.

Anyway, back on topic. I just returned from Ohio where I spent most of my Thanksgiving break. Spent the rest of my time practicing my chords on my little brothers Epiphone SG Special which is a pretty good guitar though a Les Paul or Srat would work with me better since the shape of the SG is a little weird for me.

Krizonar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7bV1m1Y-A

I have no idea why this was made; but here, have at it.

(note that I am inclined to whimsical flights of garageband fancy, it's the Panther Tan in me)

Dr. Kraus

dude wrong topic, you need to read the top post...