Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Stew: Because you're busy during the day, trying to locate all 6 Avian Ninja Warriors to become the ultimate ninja master?
</ninja_the_mission_force>

Nothing exciting on my end. Just a t-shirt and shorts like I always wear around the house

Chocofreak13

@stew: i agree with pent, but only the first 6 words he wrote. everyone is busy at different times, so it makes sense that some of us can't comment at certain times of day.

same as last night, only minus the beaded bracelet and plus sandals.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Eh.

Red wool socks, t-shirts, boxers.

Bella

I'm dressed pretty girlish today:
Yellow heart-print shirt, black "harem"-style pants (looks like example #1 on this chart), socks, long dangly butterfly earrings + garnet studs, turtle necklace

Chocofreak13

cooooool. :0 where'd ya get pants like that?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: Sounds nice ^_^
Also, the pants sound comfy :3

Bella

Heh, I didn't know my pants had become so popular. xD I got them at a second-hand store, like quite a lot of my wardrobe. ^^;

At any rate, I'm wearing them again today. Along with my black, grey and purple striped kneehigh socks, a beige, brown, blue, green and fuchsia-striped longsleeve shirt, purple pullover sweater, small hoop earrings, green studs, and three rings.

Chocofreak13

oh bells, you such a hippie. though some of those pieces sound like i'd like to have them, too. :3

Summer School Uniform
Grey Knee-High Socks
Silver Hairpin
The Usual Accessories, Reduced Edition (Silver Bracelet, 2 Hair Ties, Friendship Bracelet, Watch, Heirloom Ring, Akachouchin Earrings, Silver Heart Necklace, Pentagram Necklace, Glasses)
Sandals (off)

Earlier: Same, but with Doc Martins and Backpack
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, earlier I did some experimenting in trap mode. I don't want to spoil what I did; you'll have to wait for me to post the pics later :3

Chocofreak13

now: School Uniform Skirt
Special Edition Avalanche/Tifa Shirt
Grey Sweater
Grey Dotted Socks
Silver Hairpin
The Usual Accessories

Earlier: Same
Bunny Slippers
Special Edition Catherine Boxers
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The usual around the house stuff at the moment. Will get changed soon, since I'm heading out soon

Bella

Black pants and the Penultimate Rainbow Striped Sweater - it has like twenty stripes, each of a different color. (i'M saying it's penultimate and not ultimate because it could be better, it could have 50 stripes of different colors.)

Chocofreak13

@bella: good god, it's an RGB sweater!? :0

grey sweater
school uniform skirt
recycle socks
sailor moon tshirt #1 (the inner senshi)
misty's ponytail
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

In a bizarre half-way point between trap mode and standard mode:

- The usual blue t-shirt I wear around the house
- Schoolgirl skirt
- Headphones
- iBook G3 (on lap)
- Glasses

stewartsage

Jeans, shoes, punny t-shirt.  About to strap my watch back on.