Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 27, 2012, 08:22:33 AM
at least you don't condem tattoos for being tattoos. those are solid, valid reasons for not wanting one.

as for the ears, you must have sensitive earlobes or something, poor thing. i'd say we could get it done together this summer, but idk of any special events to commemorate, besides pent coming to visit. :\

Why would I? I think people should be able to decorate their bodies as they see fit.

I won't be getting a third set of piercings for quite awhile. Not until I forget how annoying the healing was on the second set... ^^;

Bluish plaid skirt, yellow floral print camisole...

Chocofreak13

eh, there are some people who think all tattoos are ugly or destructive or something. some of the people in my family are like that, with not much rational reason to not like them. :\

added grey sweater and rainbow star socks to the current lineup.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Black suit pants. White suit shirt.

NO BUTTONS BUTTONED.

I'm too sexy for that shit.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Back in standard mode for me now. Same as last night, as I have my more comfortable (And less worn out) stuff set aside for the trip

Chocofreak13

dammit nej, you got that stupid "i'm sexy and i know it" song stuck in my head. fucking M&Ms commercial. ><;;

lately my grandmother has been complaining that i'm wearing "that black skirt" (really my navy-blue schoolgirl skirt) too often. frankly, i think it's none of her business. OSC, have you ever had a problem like this?

(also, i told her off today by saying i'll stop wearing the skirt if she stops wearing pink. -w- )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've had it a few times. The most common is mom complaining about how often I wear shorts; always saying "You need to buy more jeans", when I actually have more jeans than shorts >_>;

I think the worst example of this came when I was younger; when I was wearing the same shorts and t-shirt two days in a row for a week-long church activity. One kid asked "Why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?", and then for the rest of the day, practically everybody (Including people who didn't acknowledge my existence prior) was harassing me over this tiny, insignificant detail >_<;;

Bella

I get mad at MYSELF for wearing the same thing a lot. It's like, I have a ton of clothing so why do I wear the same camisole/pants/skirt/shirt so often?

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

@nej: seconded.

also, because they're comfortable and practical? i wear the same clothes basically every day for this reason, because as much as i like the pretty halter dress i have in the closet, it just isn't practical to wear.

@pent: well, you can take comfort in the fact that you're not going there anymore. :\

currently: hippie skirt (bound into wraparound skirt with use of ribbon rose)
grey tanktop
grey sweater
rainbow star socks
misty's ponytail
a perplexed expression
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Jeans are inferior slave race of pants.

Nichi

They're comfy and easy to wear! Shorts > jeans

Bella

PANTS ARE THE INFERIOR SLAVE RACE OF LOWER-BODY COVERINGS.

Seriously, I have no idea why skirts/dresses/kilts/whatever aren't more popular, for people of ANY gender/sex. They're just so comfortable.... u.u

Nichi

True that. I'd love to have more opportunities to wear a skirt :3

Chocofreak13

so get a kilt. then you can be comfy AND manly. -w-

@bella: skirts are comfy, but can sometimes get in the way of more atheletic endavors. for example, i just chased down the ice cream truck (again) and had to hold up my skirt during the jog. that said, it makes movement easier, but with the drawback of thighs occasionally rubbing together.

i'm hoping to procure a little pair of shorts. just some thigh-highs for banging around in/wearing under shorter skirts (take THAT, upskirters! >:3). we couldn't find any good ones yesterday at wal-mart, but maybe going to target one of these days will yield better results. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Suit pants are master race of CLASSY lower body garments.