Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Not sure if they do, but if you want to count it, go for it. I count my laptop case :3

Chocofreak13

alright then. -w-

we're getting OT. anyone got any more pics?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 15, 2012, 03:04:14 PM
that said, i hope you're still not completely in pink. in small amounts pink can be pretty. but in full, all that comes to mind is fat midwestern homemaker moms yelling at their daughters that they didn't stick the landing. >>;;;

That's funny, because when I think of being dressed completely in black, I imaging dumbass middle-school kids trying to be gothic, emos and bikers. /extremesarcasm

As far as clothing goes, I love grey too. As well as all shades of green and brown, magenta- or purplish-pink (NOT pastel or "Barbie" shades of pink), red, teal and muted shades of purple. Colors I dislike on myself include black (seriously, I must be one of a few people on earth who can't wear that color), white (mostly for shirts, white pants/skirts I don't mind), anything pastel or eyebleedingly bright. 

Right now i'm wearing a brown shirt, brown sweater, navy blue pants, grey + white striped socks, PINK, orange and yellow striped scarf, and my hair in a ponytail.

Chocofreak13

see, since you clarify that you're dressed in tasteful pink, it makes it more respectable in my eyes. it's all good.

and ha, ha bells. those teenage posers couldn't know the depths of the colour-absent-colour. don't make me laugh. :roll:

earlier: grey tanktop
grey sweater
grey sweatshirt
Dragon winter coat (god i love that thing >w< )
grey christmas dot socks (i need to get pics of these since they're so hard to describe)
purple flannel pj pants
black + glow tripp pants
doc martins
hair in twinbunsuu
hood up
green snowflake mittens
brown scarf
red skull scarf
the usual accessories

now: - winter coat
- hood up
- doc martins
- tripp pants
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

grey tanktop
purple pj pants
glasses
showercap

earlier: Schoolgirl top
Schoolgirl skirt
blue socks
bunny slippers
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Your schoolgirl uniform is in ? We need pics :3

As for me, just wearing my usual around the house stuff. As for just a few moments ago:

- Blue t-shirt
- Black denim jeans
- Black athletic shoes

Bella

Glasses, yellow floral-print camisole, brown "Picacho Peak, AZ" longsleeved shirt, black pants with really loose legs (looks almost like a skirt when I'm standing), one pair of white beaded leverback earrings, one pair of hoop and pendant earrings.

Nichi

In trap mode~

- White, grey, yellow, & black flower-print top (Hard to describe, but I took a picture a while back)
- Black knee-length skirt
- Lunar 2 pendent
- Over-the-ear headphones
- Glasses

Chocofreak13

nice! pics please.

the usual, though i put on my sweatshirt. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

ah, that old thing. still a classic. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

Black pants, purple shortsleeve shirt, blue and purple plaid shirt, hair in a ponytail, same earrings as before.

Nichi

The usual around-the-house gear, but with a grey t-shirt instead

Bella

Teal v-neck shortsleeve shirt under a fuchsia longsleeve shirt, beige hippieskirt, gray socks, penny necklace, ankh + emerald stud earrings.

Nichi

Currently in some strange half-way point between standard and trap modes:

- Blue t-shirt (The usual around-the-house shirt)
- Black knee-length skirt (The usual trap mode skirt)
- Glasses (The only glasses)