Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@earrings: me too, man. once i find a combo i like i stick with it for awhile.

also, this conversation might be better reserved for the hentai forum, but i'm rather fond of my chest. it's enough to confuse the menfolk, but not big enough to cause significant back problems or attract TOO much attention. -w-

also, i'm jealous of that outfit, it sounds so cool *0*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

On the topic of earrings, although I do have some other options, I've primarily used the Pentium earrings when in trap mode. Same with the Lunar 2 pendent; I have other options, but wear it the most

Chocofreak13

the earring combo i have in right now are my hoops and a set of single earrings that make a lovely mismatched pair: a heart and a dangling spade. i love the suits of cards and anything having to do with them, so when i spotted an alice in wonderland let of 5 earrings at marshall's for $15, i got it on the spot. been wearing them ever since.

they're nice earrings, though the heart has been giving me trouble recently as i think the hole may have gotten infected (and i've been picking at it... >>; ), so i've been trying to keep it from bleeding and treating it with some ear care solution.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Gray Dunder-Mifflin shirt, jean shorts, brown shoes, socks.  Nothing else at the moment because I have to change for Health/PE/whatever the hell it is class.

Nichi

I'm off work now, although since I have to go help my sister with her truck in a few minutes, I'm wearing the following:

- Green t-shirt
- Blue denim shorts
- Very well worn black athletic shoes (My "off work" shoes)
- Cell phone in case, clipped to belt
- "Brainy specs"

NejinOniwa

The t-shirt my brother bought for me on his wedding trip to Malta. It reads:
Spoiler: ShowHide
I WILL KICK
YOU OUT OF
MY HOME
IF YOU DON'T
CUT THAT
HAIR!!!

Yes. The irony is obvious.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

New pair of repro 3rd pattern jungle fatigue pants.  Otherwise the same as earlier.

Bella

Black cargo pants, white camisole, earrings.

Nichi

Back to the usual around the house clothes (I'm pretty sure you know what that is by now), with a cat on my lap

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nej: i want that shirt your brother bought you. anything that starts with "I WILL KICK" is badass. 8)

hair in bun
longsleeve striped shirt
black pj pants
recycle socks

earlier: same shirt/hair/socks, but with the black tripp pants with the glow-in-the-dark stitching. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Black cargo pants, brown shirt, earrings, 1981 penny necklace that I got for $1 at a yard sale.

Chocofreak13

i want that necklace.

hair in messy bun
hippie skirt
purple naruto shirt
click to make it bigger

Bella

People love the pennynecklace... when I wore it yardsailing I got a ton of comments/questions about it. d:

Blue Rhode Island shorts, rust-red tanktop, hair in bun, slightly different earring arrangement...

Nichi

Just got off work, so I'm wearing my usual around the house clothes