Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

will have heating pad soon >__<;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Speaking of pads, this is the time of year I pretty much always use a cooling pack or two to be able to sleep.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my room was so cold last night. i can't understand why you would choose to chill yourself down at night. >__<;

EDIT: oh, and,
red tanktop (tied at back of neck)
orange skirt (i ripped it this morning so i need to sew it ;^; )
one pink sock, one green sock
hair in bun
click to make it bigger

Bella

grey camisole
brown light knit pullover (it's very thin and nearly see-through)
red and white waffle-pattern (for lack of a better description) 1960s vintage skirt
owl and flower pendants
earrings
ankh and happy sun rings

Chocofreak13

bandanna
grey sweater
red tanktop
grey + rainbow striped pants
recycle socks
heating pad
dazed expression
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger

Bella

brown tanktop
brown pullover
black w/ gold accent short skirt
pink and teal striped thighhigh socks
flower + owl pendants
ankh + sunburst rings
earrings
and.... zettai ryouikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Chocofreak13

what's that last one again?

same as before, only minus socks, expression, and heating pad (and +1 swollen throat).
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Absolute Area. Between the stockings and the skirt.

Beige halfpants
Checkered green-white-blue shirt
Ponytail
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nej: that checkered shirt reminds me of a friend of a friend named crazy carl, and my urge to buy him a checkered suit (in an effort to realize my dream of him owning a used car dealership--CRAZY CARL'S USED CARS~~~).
click to make it bigger

Bella

It doesn't matter anymore, I lost the socks... 'cause it got warmer out.

Pitkin

I thought I was wearing a grey pleated miniskirt and a white collared shirt today, but then I was told the skirt wasn't short enough to be mini.

Now:

Dark grey knee-long summer skirt
Military green tanktop

Chocofreak13

@bells: it's nice, isn't it? i've had my window open for a couple days, and i'm not cold. -w-

@pitkin: at least you don't have the problem i have with skirts, which is that knee-length skirts end up as miniskirts.

i don't wanna wear a mini skirt ;^;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Well, all of my skirts except two are precisely knee-length. The pleated one was one of the two tiny bit shorter skirts, like a tiny bit above knee. I've never worn a really short skirt (cough, except for an occasion), and now even the not-exactly-knee-length ones were qualified as medium length.

Uguu, I went looking for a bikini too this weekend, but didn't find any that I liked: the only one that had nice bright colours was an epic fail in all other dimensions. I seem to be having a lot of clothing-related stress recently. x.x; I need a damn swimsuit (or at least a bikini top) for my time in France. ._.

Chocofreak13

you could do what my friend does; get a bikini top and a pair of men's swimming trunks. you have the body for a bikini, but if you can't find one you like you might consider this. :3

i was lucky enough to get my first bikini in florida 3 years ago, and it was the cutest one ever. (black and red plaid halter string bikini with ruffles ^^)
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

The problem's the top part, not the bottom: I'm having a hard time find one that's 1) nice colours, 2) not strapless, in fact preferably halterneck and 3) not totally cruel to my less than impressive chest. xP Bottoms I've found many that I've liked, but the top's the more important part exactly for the reason you brought up: it can be combined with pretty much anything, including just shorts. :)