Forum Games: What would you do if...?

Started by Pitkin, December 27, 2005, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if you could decide the fate of your worst rival / personal nemesis?

Holy heck...you said a mouthful! Well, if it could be a nemesis from any time period, I would kill L. Ron Hubbard, chop his body into tiny bits, and feed it to wolves. That way, the Church of Scientology wouldn't exist, and the government wouldn't be cheated out of millions of dollars in tax money.

Next question:
If you could rule any nation in the world, what would it be?

CaptBrenden

hahaha two with one stone!  Or two questions with one awnser!  I would feed C-Chan till christmas and eat him, Cus he would make one good christmas ham!! :9  *since i declaired him my nemisis long ago!*
Thought you were safe huh pig?!!?!?!

Edit:

some beach.      well your safe this time pig but Ill get you next time.  Curse you newyinzer curse you!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

CaptBrenden

Hellsyeah!  you only live once!

what would you do if you woke up a quadrapalegic?

brougeXP22

time travel of course! who the hell want to drive a dilorian on the highway anyway?

What would you do if a meteor was 10 days from hitting the earth?

Aurora Borealis

I'll be one of the people EVERYBODY PANIC-ing! But maybe I could get some of the world's top scientists and team up to build a giant phaser cannon to vaporize the meteor if it's huge enough to withstand the travel through Earth's atmosphere. But if it isn't, oh well. FIRE PHASERS ANYWAYS!!

Suppose you're an alchemist and just once you can break the Law of Equivalent Exchange rule! What would you transmute free of costing anything?

zjhentohlauedy

I'd transmute a real life XP-tan hehehe or any of the ostan...  ;047

QUESTIONING::::

If you watched the  cursed video in ring what would you do??
My my, aren't you lovely~

Aurora Borealis

I'd go get some popcorn because no video-watching is complete without a bowl of popcorn, even if the video is cursed!

Question:

You are in a tennis match against your rival! It's the matchpoint and you have the advantage but your rival's siblings are watching. Do you finish her off of what anyways?

Xyanide

finish her off in a humiliating way not making too much of an effort muhahah! Hitting the ball square on the head if possible :P

MisterCat

Oi, Xyanide, you get to ask a question now!

;012

=^..^=

Tsubashi

Hmmm, two days of waiting is enough for me; I hope no-one will be offended if I ask a question

*Ah-hem*

You suddenly find you have beautifull angelic wings, but no halo... what do you do?
-Tsu

MisterCat

That's a good question, Tsubashi.  I know!  I'd go talk with Etna, Lilith and Morrigan to find out if they wouldn't mind a male colleague.

:smoke:

Question:  If you were a pig, would you rather live indoors as a companion animal to humans or outdoors in the barnyard with the rest of the pigs?

;026

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

Megaman Z

*waits for C-chan to get over here and answer this one*

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!

(sorry! sometimes I get a little impatient)

CaptBrenden

I guess he would rather live inside a biscut as a companion to cheese and egg...

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~