Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

grampy made way too much american chop suey and i was gonna try some but the potato left me feeling too full. :[

gonna get a pizza later. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

pizza, garlic bread, and candy (air heads and chocolate). and coke. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Very nice. I had pizza for lunch

For dinner, chicken fried steak sandwich, with some Oreo for dessert

NejinOniwa

Alright people. Imagine this situation: you're alone in your kitchen and you need dinner. There is no prepared food in your fridge, and you have a bunch of eggs and some ham that's going to go bad pretty soon. WHAT DO?

My first though was, of course, an omelet. But omelets need something more to give you carbs and shit, and I had this sudden craving for tomato sauce and cheese...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: The Omezza.
(picture unfortunately missing because I ate it already)
You crack your eggs into a bowl, add flour (I use gluten free flour mix because I'm like that, but ordinary wheat flour should work too I guess), mix, dilute with some water and mix again until you have a smooth liquid that flows easily. Now, you put that shit into the (buttered and sizable) frying pan. While the bottom side is being worked, you tear those ham slices to shreds with your bare hands and dump them into the still loose batter of the top side.
FLIP.
Take tomato sauce of your ordinary pastasauce variety (or just mix your own) and smear all over that bitch. Then take a few slices of cheese and add on top. Fry until the batter is a light gold-brown on both sides.

SHAZAM! Omezza. An egg-based, dough-free pancake-pizza-omelette hybrid that takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish, and is fucking delicious. Sudden pizza craving but too tired to make dough? OMEZZA HAS YOU COVERED.

This is like, the cooking discovery of the year. :D
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I have to put that on my to-do list... : o

NejinOniwa

I am really good at these improvised jury-rigged meals, tbh. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Chocofreak13

*applause* good show, man!!! <D

yesterday's dinner: mashed potatoes, roast beef, and french bread.
today's dinner: mashed potatoes, thick-cut ham, and chips ahoy.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I made spaghetti :3

I had enough left over to make a lunch for tomorrow

Chocofreak13

i didn't know what to do for breakfast, so i'm having mint tea and an english muffin (with chips ahoy).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had something mind-blowing

A hot dog...wrapped in bacon *w*

Chocofreak13

i wouldn't call it mind-blowing, but it sounds tasty.

dinner was the sauce with garlic bread and cookies, and a coke.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi