1.  Tijuana Mama pickled sausage
2.  Mike's Harder Black Lemonade
3.  Jeremiah Weed, cola flavored
4.  I really don't remember what/if I ate anything else

stewartsage

Quote1.  Tijuana Mama pickled sausage

Best thing on the list, hands down.

Chocofreak13

slightly un-carbonated root beer and cheese.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had a hot dog for supper. 'Twas good

Chocofreak13

stuffed kielbasa (basically stuffed hot dog)
cucumber salad
basmati rice
roasted potato
mint tea

dessert: some frozen oatmeal-chocolate-blueberry thing nej made. it's pretty good. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I made the stuffed kielbasas as well.
I am badass chef. >:3

To be precise, HERE IS ROUGH RECIPE:

STOFFD KIBLASHASH

Kielbasa (or your choice of sausage except hot dogs they are b&)
Cleave them but leave the skin unbroken, so you can stuff it.
Put in: Pesto and pieces of chicken, then more pesto on top, plus salt+pepper.
Put in oven for 15 minutes on 400F/200C
Consume with rice.

DEMON'S DECADENCES (Weight ratio 1:1 chocolate:biscuits for paste - usually 400g/14oz of each is a good batch.)

Take white chocolate. Break into squares. Put in double-boiler (or ceramic boil in water-filled casserole) and melt very carefully.
Once melt, add lemon juice - this will make it start to crystallize. Don't let it. Bit by bit, add lemon juice, stir and get it softer. Once/if it gets so hard you can't work it anymore, add a significant amount of lemon juice and work in. This will make the chocolate soft and make it separate from the chocolate's innate fats and oils. ONCE THE CHOCOLATE HAS SEPARATED ITSELF, REMOVE FROM BOILER.
Take cream. Whipping cream, not whipped cream. The liquid, fatty, off-white stuff. Take it out of the fridge and have ready.
Now, take cookies - the original recipe uses Digestive biscuits, but I've tried with oatmeal cookies as well with favorable result. An important note: use plain cookies with little flavoring, preferably sweetmeal biscuits (like digestives) or the like - NOT chocolate chip or something in that direction. Also, try to get something that is very dry (like digestives), so that it can absorb the cream better. Oatmeal cookies work just as well, but the paste will be horribly slimy to work with, while the finished product will be somewhat softer and easier to chew. Whether this is good or bad is up to you to decide, though.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WHILE MAKING/WORKING THE COOKIE PASTE, ALSO WORK THE CHOCOLATE. WORK IT SO THE SEPARATED LIQUID GETS BACK INTO THE REST OF THE CHOCOLATE; DO THIS AT LEAST 3 OR SO TIMES WHILE WORKING THE PASTE.
Mash cookies to bloody oblivion and little pieces using a grinder your fists. Once they are properly pulverized, carefully add cream until you have a workable paste that keeps its shape and stays together; or in the case of oatmeal cookies, a slimy mess. Keep in mind though that it still must be somewhat capable of keeping its shape. Then add a bit of lemon juice and work into the paste/slimy mess.
Take a plate, box or something else to store the Decadences in (in case you have something that breaks when frozen, don't use that). Place paper forms - like those used for cinnamon buns, cupcakes, muffins or whatever you prefer - in your preferred type of arrangement (usually, rows works fine).
Now, take the chocolate. Work the liquid in a last time, then put in the bottom of the paper forms (half a tablespoon or so each, but you'll notice what's a good amount to use - unless you're a total idiot, of course). Then, take paste (normally, roughly double the amount you used of the chocolate - but again, you will notice how much is good to use) and put atop the chocolate. Once that has settled in, put blueberries on top of the Decadences, and splash a little lemon juice on the blueberries.
TAKE DECADENCES. PUT IN FREEZER OR OTHER ENVIRONMENT OF ~ 0F/-17C. IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO DO THIS IN THE WINTER AND HAVE SNOW OUTSIDE, PUT A TINY BIT OF SNOW ON TOP FOR GENERAL SPARKLINESS AND AWESOME.
LET REMAIN IN COLD FOR SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF TIME (simply put, as long as it takes for the stuff to freeze).
Take out and serve with tea and blueberry cream (take blueberries, microwave until melt, mix into cream while whipping).
FEEL LIKE A BOSS.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

still don't know why you insist on putting the "s" on the end of decadence. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Because they are legion?

Eating actual food since I'm at home for a few days, I don't think my body's handling it very well at all.

Chocofreak13

hah, making the transition from instant ramen to 'actual' food? xD

there's a bowl of popcorn in front of me and idk what to do with it. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had Hamburger Helper for supper. I was making a three cheese one, but because of a lack of milk, I had to use the sauce mix from a different one. It still turned out very good, even with slightly different pasta

Chocofreak13

cold, refreshing milk. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

vegetable soup and root beer. -w- probably going to make banana bread later. ^^

EDIT: tea and a sugar cookie and some banana bread and a demon's decadence and a cucumber. :3

EDITEDIT: oh, and a caramel chocolate bar. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Still got some left? Or made new ones? -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i ate the last one last night. dunno if we'll make more right now, but since they barely melt, they're gonna make great bento desserts. >:3

mac and cheese! nectarine and peach! chocolate bar! chocolate cake!
click to make it bigger