Chocofreak13

nibbling some bordeaux cookies.

we hit 100 pages next page, guys. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Plan on having ramen noodles later.

Cockleshell

I puked up my breakfast wheeee stress!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Simonorged

Meep ._.

I had an apple.
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

Eating noodles right now because I'm such a badass motherfucker.

Chocofreak13

flaaaaaaan. and ham and potato and cheese casserole with an onion bagel on the side.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

About to have a bar of Galaxy (Dove in other countries) chocolate and some Pringles.

Chocofreak13

lol, dove chocolate sounds so badass there. as chocolate goes though it's not my favourite. :0 (but their caramel-filled bites are pretty damn good.)

brown sugar cinnamon poptarts and a root beer. i don't feel well this morning. >>;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

always. which is why i'm having a coke with my cheerios.

oh yeah, i had some soup last night. good soup. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Breakfast was cornflakes.
Lunch was chips, wings and pizza.

Had 3 cans of softdrink.

Nichi

Had a Philly cheesesteak from a local convenience store. Compared to the food offered by a different convenience store on the other side of town, it wasn't really that great; still good, but not as good as what the other one offers :\

Chocofreak13

coca-cola, bagel, corn chips with french onion dip. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I just drank some chocolate milk, and ate a few cupcakes.

Chocofreak13

breakfast: cereal, half a bagel, soda.
second breakfast: sourdough toast, scrambled eggs, a piece of bacon, chocolate milk.
lunch: peppermint ice cream, soda.
dinner: pizza, garlic bread, soda.
click to make it bigger