columbian?

ARE YOU RUNNING COKE

(currently: sunkist)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't get it. I was just quoting a song I like since it was relevant :\

Currently: Wondering what to eat for lunch

stewartsage

Columbia is as infamous for the production and export of cocaine as it is famous for it's export coffee.

Leftover Pizza Hut pizza.

Nichi

Ah. Seems like Snowflame would love it there xD
Also, I have Pizza Hut pizza quite often. In fact, I volunteered to bring home dinner next weekend, after work on Saturday -w-

As for me, I just has a little soup and a cookie. Waiting for tonight; when I get ham and other good stuff *drool*

Chocofreak13

haaaaaam. -w-

also, you didn't know that? i thought everyone knew that. (WHY AM I THE MOST SEASONED PERSON HERE)

currently: root beer and nibbling occasionally on half a blueberry muffin.
idk about tonight's menu other than WINE and more WINE.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think I've heard it somewhere before, but I forgot about it; all I know about when I hear Columbia is (1) coffee, (2) a movie production company, and (3) a space shuttle

Chocofreak13

ahhhh. well, now you know.

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had ham for dinner, with potato soup on the side, some rolls, and for dessert, banana pudding *w*

stewartsage

The more you know. Ka ka ka yeeeaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, creamed corn, coleslaw.

Nichi

I just had some eggnog *w*

Chocofreak13

dinner was a little bit of salad, pasta with sauce and cheese (and a meatball), bread, and some cheese, all with a coke. also had some cookies in the car. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Mushrooms, pasta with alfredo, and steak
mmmmm
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

dinner was a pot roast made in a crock pot with vegetables, served with salad and bread. dessert was peanut butter cookies, cupcakes, iced cookies, and lemon bread.

also just got back from the store, we got lots of nummy things such as tortilla chips, tea, and cream puffs. oh, and i snapped a pic of the goya aisle. xD
click to make it bigger